Invalid M rk's admin application #23 | MGE (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markku

Hello! im here to make an admin application!

Name: M rk/Markku or Marcus in real life.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:79950512

Im generally online in weekend 10.00-22.00 cest. At weekends i am most active.

Server i am applying for: Panda-Community #23 | MGE

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes i do.

Previous experience as admin or moderator: I am moderator in Finnish orange server.

Do you have experience of admistrating with sourcemod?: I don't have much experience about that, but i have many admin friends on differend servers and they have guided as so far i am now.

Why should we choose you to part of our team?: I am young, i have alot of time to play games and i am active player on mge servers because i want to lear to play. You can trust me, i wont abuse.

How would i do my job: I would let people to understand that there are consequences if they are behaving badly. I hope that i can inspire players of the server to play more panda-community servers. When it comes that i have to punish someone i would use commands called mute,gag to show them that "You don't do that here! OK?". If i have to kick someone, it would be because he didnt understand that he was punished first and he still continues doing his dirty work, then i will kivk him. Most likely i would ban cheaters/hackers or very bad people permanent, or bad people who deserves 30 min ban or even 1 hour. I am not going to abuse anything, i can be trusted i sure you that.

Thank you for reading my application, i hope you will choose me and do the right thing!

Hope it's all right for me to just post this.
In the past panda community dismissed the need for MGE admins ,hence why it's off the list of available positions.

In fact, you must of noticed yourself when reading. Did you ask an admin about this? Did anybody give permission to say it's OK to apply for Mge?

Still posted it before he got permission.
:thinking:

I don't know why mge needs dedicated admins. I mean sure it's possible to break rules there but dedicated?

Still, since there's really no objections and fanthom has deemed it permission I guess this is now magically valid.

Good luck. :)

oh, that nigga thing was for the jump level cuz i could'nt beat it.
ok well either way:
1. still against the rules
2. there is still quite a bit of FL in your both your jump and mge chatlog

ok well either way:
1. still against the rules
2. there is still quite a bit of FL in your both your jump and mge chatlog
I understand you guys and im sorry for what i have pulled out of my mouth and i have learned from this.

• Dislike
  • Funny
Reactions: TBotV63 and PNN
Just going to mark this invalid and issue you a gag for saying an N word and you also speak in different language as I saw in your chat logs.

You may re-apply again in 1.5 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread