[low priority] Toxic and friendlies (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mosteraz

It's not very important, but I want to point out that it it possible to kill players with activated friendly-mode, through getting close with the toxic-effect from "Roll the dice".

It's not getting actively exploited but I noticed it several times now that this happens.

Just wanted to leave that here

It's not very important, but I want to point out that it it possible to kill players with activated friendly-mode, through getting close with the toxic-effect from "Roll the dice".

It's not getting actively exploited but I noticed it several times now that this happens.

Just wanted to leave that here
not even sure if i dont remove the friendly plugin completely, might fix those random crashes.

not even sure if i dont remove the friendly plugin completely, might fix those random crashes.

On what version is our plugin btw?
It seems it misses some of the features from the newest version.
  • Cannot taunt with taunt-stunning weapons (Huntsman, Gunslinger, Ubersaw, etc.)
  • Cannot pick up Ammo, Health, or MvM cash, nor do they drop ammo pickups upon death.
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=213205

I'd rather prefer to keep it to be honest. Especially because you can simply ignore enemy sentries and/or players. (useful for trespassing Doomsday-Parcour and other fighting-hotspots)

When you're on it you could also enable forcerespawn when toogleing friendly mode.^^

On what version is our plugin btw?
It seems it misses some of the features from the newest version.
  • Cannot taunt with taunt-stunning weapons (Huntsman, Gunslinger, Ubersaw, etc.)
  • Cannot pick up Ammo, Health, or MvM cash, nor do they drop ammo pickups upon death.
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=213205

I'd rather prefer to keep it to be honest. Especially because you can simply ignore enemy sentries and/or players. (useful for trespassing Doomsday-Parcour and other fighting-hotspots)
the trade server is crashing nearly either all 24 or 72 hours due to possible problems with the friendly plugin as other people already reported in the alliedmods forum.
i am not sure if a re-compile could've resolve this since i think the gamedata needs to be updated.. dunno i am pretty new on this sourcepawn path but i am trying to get into the coding section now, maybe @Ron could help me with that we'll see.

Reactions: Madact and mosteraz
I honestly think that removing toxic would be a very good idea. Not only because of the friendlies, but it's also a way to farm an incredible amount of (spawn)kills just by standing on the window of the other teams spawn.
@Da Random, @Kevin your opinion?

Removing the plugin completely would be an option too, but that would make the server only be a normal server without any plugins accessible to the players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread