Low Gravity (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elemental

On jb_famous_final you can turn on jump game and get low gravity. You'll keep that low gravity for the rest of the map.

The only way an admin can stop this is too set the gravity too normal. Once you have the gravity it cannot be gotten rid of unless you leave and join back. It counts as an exploit anyway so if u see anyone using it or getting it they could get banned.

• Informative
Reactions: Zushikikato Wolfeh
We already know about this. I have personally started banning people for abusing it, obviously a slay and a warning would come first.

Just to let everyone know, I had contacted the creator of the map, and he is aware of the glitch. That's why he removed it in famouZ and he probably plans to add it back in famouZ 2 when it is released. I have also asked him for thhr vmf for famouS so I could fix it but he didn't have it so there will be no fix until there is a new version of the map.
We can't decompile it, well, it will break if we do, and parts will be missing.

All in all, this is unfixable unless you get the creator to get a vmf for the map and for him to give it to you. Just try to avoid playing that minigame and just report people who abuse it to skip over things while they have it since it falls under exploiting.

• Agree
Reactions: Travis and Magglet
On jb_famous_final you can turn on jump game and get low gravity. You'll keep that low gravity for the rest of the map.
Note its only if you die while in Jump game, so its advised not to do jump game kek

Note its only if you die while in Jump game, so its advised not to do jump game kek
Actually, you can get the gravity by just going in the minigame, getting someone to turn it on then turn it off. You still keep the gravity and you get to live.

• Informative
Reactions: Kyl3
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread