Accepted Lord Seventh's Application for Slender Fortress #12 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SharpTips

- Your name and/or nickname: SharpTips , or Nevo in real life.

- Your age: My age is 15.

- Who gave you permission to apply?: Shouldn't apply to me.

- Your Steam32 ID: STEAM_0:1:27990915

- Your general online times and your timezone: My time zone is GMT+2, And i am online and active at 16:00 to 20:00.
And whenever i have some days off from school, I would be around, 13:00 to 23:00+

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report? : I usually play on FF2 and SF2, however i would like to apply only for Slender fortress, If i won't be busy (and i probably won't), I would visit if there's a need to, I will be more than happy to help.

- Do you have a microphone?: Yes,I do have a microphone, although i tend to use it when it's necessary.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator:
- I was an admin in a jailbreak server in TF2 two years ago. Not on this community. (I quitted because i didn't think that i could donate to the server anymore by being an admin, school kept me very busy.)
- I had my own TF2 server. (With Sourcemods)

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: Yes, I do have experience with SourceMod, but i got the basics of it, not a lot.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
You should choose me to be apart of the team because I am very active and still keeping it the same way, and I wish to donate to the server, as far as i can see, the more i stay in the server, the bigger the problems that I encounter that i want to "fix", I am a very friendly person and i try to get along with people so they would feel comfortable when being inside the server.
The server lacks admins, at least from what i have seen, and when the admins are needed, no one's there. I really think that i would like to help this community by making it more clean for other players to wander around in, I've encountered many micspams and offensive players.
That's why being an admin is important for me, I feel like I have a connection with this community, that i want to help it.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

These are the ways that I would punish & terms:
Spamming: (Voice & Chat)

• First time: Warning, no action is being forced on the player (mute,gag,kick)
  • Second time: Warning again, no action is being forced on the player yet again.
  • Third time: Mute/gag for 30 Minutes-2 Hours (Measure for measure, i will NOT, do anything that would be unfair.

Call Abuse:
(If i'm online already in the server)
  • First time: Goes with a single warning.
  • Second time: Ban for 3-6 Hours, I will not tolerate abusing it while i'm online.

Offensive Language: (I will also include, Racism,Sexism)

• First time: Warning, telling the player not to swear.
  • Second time: I'll warn for the LAST time, telling them that the next time would be a result of gag/mute.
  • Third time: Gag/Mute for (30 Minutes- 2 Hours) Do note that the gag/mute depends if the mic or chat was used, for chat gag, for mic it'll be a mute of course. Also, the length of the mute/gag depends if the player was muted/gagged before by me for the same reason. First time 30 min, Second time 1 hour, and so goes on)

Foreign language:

• First time: Warning.
  • Second time: Mute or gag, (Then again, depends on what was being used while it happened), 30 Minutes.
  • Time of the punish will be extended if the same player keeps talking or chatting in another language.
Hacking:

• No Warnings: Straight pban, also recording before preforming any action. Informing someone with a higher authority. & Posting in forums.

Blocking Doors (Includes PvP Doors)

• First time: Warning, telling the player to step a bit away so other people could gain again access to the PvP arena or other places.
  • Second time: A second warning, i think the player should have at least another chance, the second is the last.
  • Third time: Ban for 1 hour, also giving a note on the ban "Blocking doors, 2 warnings were given."

Glitching&Exploiting

• First time: A slay with a warning
  • Second time: Kicking the player and informing him of his actions
  • Third time: Ban for 2 hours.

OTHER:

Blocking the PvP Door in SCP Maps & Other:

• First warning: Warning the player not to block.
  • Second warning: Kicking & Informing the player of his actions, telling them NOT to block the PvP Door.
  • Third Warning: Ban for 1 hour.

Impersonating admins:

• Such thing will not be tolerated, A kick and a warning, if that doesn't work, a ban.
Please read everything before posting, there will be questions that will be answered in the notes below:

VAC Ban:
It was due not knowing the rules of not "cheating", And please cut me some slack, I didn't know what was VAC back then. It was 3 years ago.
My Previous Spam In-Chat:
Well....you may have seen, or want to see, the event when i spammed many lenny faces, Yes, I did, but there's nothing to worry about i've stopped spamming it, i realized that it was annoying for other players, you can see, that after it, I still used lennies, I am, and still using, Yet i'm NOT spamming it.
My Previous Ban:
I have been banned for disrespecting , from what I remember, It was very unrespectful, I am fully aware, not to mention it was a LONG time ago, Why am i saying that? Because I've changed.

Thanks for reading :3 .

It's high noon.

so, i've been playing with this guy for a while, and i got to know him a little, over the past days, he's been active, like me, and i think that letting him have the tag would be good, since i see what he wrote, and it seems like he would take good responsability, so i SUPPORT

• Friendly
Reactions: SharpTips
Applicant has met all the general requirements - marked as pending.

Additional Information
Associated Admins: @Nightascythe @Madact

I still used lennies, I am, and still using, Yet i'm NOT spamming it.
Each to his own. What I consider as spam is anything that floods up the chat, whether it be binds, names, or the /me command. I would consider the following instances found in your chat-log as spam:

w0sr.PNG

5ksl.PNG

81ze.PNG

Count this as a warning. Ease off on the binds and repetitively one-word answers. One or two is plenty; three or more is unnecessary.

• Agree
Count this as a warning. Ease off on the binds and repetitively one-word answers. One or two is plenty; three or more is unnecessary.
The warning is a warning, but as i said, just to let people know, that the use of the lennies are not now for the purpose of spam.
I see what you mean,
Thank you for the comment and the feedback about it.
I'll be sure not to use more than 2 in period of 1 minute, so it would not spam other's chat. If i'm even going to use that is....

The application looks good and so do the punishments, even if personally i am more hard.
As for the player i recognize the names on gameme but i cant make a picture of the player in game. But judging from sessions and chat he seems good.

And in all honesty slender needs admins. Its constant rulebreaking over there and i havent been able to play tf2.
People on slender rarely uses !call but there is always micspam and foreign language happening. And just thinking of everything that happens each time containment breach is played.

I am not going to say either yes nor no. I will try connect this weekend and see.

A thing if I may add.
About the punishments, I will extend the punishment's time, as an admin's duty to do the work as it should be done, um...being strict, that's maybe lacking here in my punishments, I'm also extending them because I think that it's not enough to have it as it is.
  • Mute/gag: 30 Min-2 Hours > 1 hour - 4 hour (Third time)
  • Offensive Language: 30 Min- 2 Hours > 3 Hours - 6 Hours Gag or mute.
  • Foreign Language: Second warning removed* (The third warning becomes the second and last), 30 Minutes > 3-4 Hours Gag or mute.
  • Blocking Doors: 1 Hour ban (third time) > 2 Hours ban.
  • Glitching/Exploiting: Removed second warning* (Third warning becomes the second) 2 Hours > 4 Hours. (You can agree that exploiting is a major problem here..) can you?
Giving more detail on one punishment:

• Impersonating an admin: "ban" > 6 Hours (I literally just said "a ban" not explaining for how long.)

I like what I see but I have my doubts if I'm going to be honest.

Overall I can't give a vote due to be not being able to see this player. A lot of the stuff he/she says is pretty spot on. Like the edit on exploiting and such.
However even if you mentioned it I am concerned about your previous endeavors on the servers. I got handed you speaking FL after to applied but it was only two sentences.

It's strange. We've had rule breaking before us before but you seem a little too fresh in trouble for my liking.

Overall I can't give a vote due to be not being able to see this player.
Well, I can only say that I am online in panda's community like 5+ Hours a day, even more I should add, I already got another 1D and 13Hours, since i've applied, I don't really know how I should be "seen" when I am online as twice as I have always been, Is it because i'm online only in two servers? (ff2, sl?), I would be happy to know how I should give people a chance to see and to know me, I always try my best on giving a good example.

• Agree
Reactions: Bass
Well, I can only say that I am online in panda's community like 5+ Hours a day, even more I should add, I already got another 1D and 13Hours, since i've applied, I don't really know how I should be "seen" when I am online as twice as I have always been, Is it because i'm online only in two servers? (ff2, sl?), I would be happy to know how I should give people a chance to see and to know me, I always try my best on giving a good example.

It's not your fault it's my fault that.
Even if you don't get a vote for me it just means we'll have to set out to monitor or just decide based off what we see remotely.

• Informative
It's not your fault it's my fault that.
Even if you don't get a vote for me it just means we'll have to set out to monitor or just decide based off what we see remotely.
For me, it's more important that you and everyone would take as much time as they need, more than anything else, I am patient, of course, it's not like you are working for me, don't get me wrong, I don't want anyone in a negative thought.
If you know what I am trying to say here...
"you are is" , lmao, those mistakes are just, hm, just about right.

• Friendly
  • Agree
Reactions: Madact and Bass
accepted, welcome in the team.

your mentor during your trial phase will be @Nightascythe, should you have any questions feel free to ask us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread