Looking for everything and anything halloween related! (in a way) (1 Viewer)

Nooters

I started collecting Halloween related items back in 2016 I believe, when I made this purchase:

a6xc.png

(This Loose Cannon has both spells, and I still own it to this day)

Since then, I've been collecting spelled weapons, making sure they have both of the spells (if available) on them, making sure they are Festive if they can be festive, and also trying to find as many Exorcism-only weapons.

So far, it's safe to say my collection is quite big, counting over 130 weapons, including 2 Festive Shotguns, which are incredibly hard to find,my Sniper Rifle and SMG, the Shortstop, and some other rare weapons:
Inventory link;

16 cosmetics with either Voices from Below, a Footprint spell or both:
Inventory link
(notice how I have one of every Footprint spell, except Rotten Orange, I have 2 of those)(The rest of the cosmetics alongside the spelled ones are to complete the set for that class);

All the masks, and all the souls, including the Skull Island Topper, the Horseless Headless Horsemann's Head, the MONOCULUS!, The Fancy Spellbook, the Bombonomicon and the Haunted Kritz or Treat Canteen:
Inventory link;

I am of course missing a few weapons, and some of which are so incredibly rare with spells that I have not even seen them during my one and a half year long search:
My TF2OP Trade

If you somehow have any of the weapons listed in my TF2OP trade, and they meet the requirement of having both spells (if available) and being Festive (if possible), hit me up instantly! Don't hesitate, as I am willing to pay in pure for the price we agree on (if we do (8 )

Forgot to add that I'm not buying stranges.

Preferably Uniques, but Vintage and Genuine will work too.

I started collecting Halloween related items back in 2016 I believe, when I made this purchase:

a6xc.png

(This Loose Cannon has both spells, and I still own it to this day)

Since then, I've been collecting spelled weapons, making sure they have both of the spells (if available) on them, making sure they are Festive if they can be festive, and also trying to find as many Exorcism-only weapons.

So far, it's safe to say my collection is quite big, counting over 130 weapons, including 2 Festive Shotguns, which are incredibly hard to find,my Sniper Rifle and SMG, the Shortstop, and some other rare weapons:
Inventory link;

16 cosmetics with either Voices from Below, a Footprint spell or both:
Inventory link
(notice how I have one of every Footprint spell, except Rotten Orange, I have 2 of those)(The rest of the cosmetics alongside the spelled ones are to complete the set for that class);

All the masks, and all the souls, including the Skull Island Topper, the Horseless Headless Horsemann's Head, the MONOCULUS!, The Fancy Spellbook, the Bombonomicon and the Haunted Kritz or Treat Canteen:
Inventory link;

I am of course missing a few weapons, and some of which are so incredibly rare with spells that I have not even seen them during my one and a half year long search:
My TF2OP Trade

If you somehow have any of the weapons listed in my TF2OP trade, and they meet the requirement of having both spells (if available) and being Festive (if possible), hit me up instantly! Don't hesitate, as I am willing to pay in pure for the price we agree on (if we do (8 )
Narcissist :kappa:

(notice how I have one of every Footprint spell, except Rotten Orange, I have 2 of those)
Do you want The Backwards Ballcap with the spell Rotten orange on? Check my inventory and let me know so we can talk about the price

Do you want The Backwards Ballcap with the spell Rotten orange on? Check my inventory and let me know so we can talk about the price
Sorry, currently I'm only buying weapons. Nice hat though.

Users who are viewing this thread