Declined Loki's FF2 #13 Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki.

Donator
Username
Loki

Steam32 ID

STEAM_0:1:438449938

Your age

16 almost 17

Current playtime on relevant server(s)

7d 14:18:07h

Link to your Sourcebans record

Bans and Comms

(If relevant) Who gave you permission to apply?

Kruphixx ( ^◡^)っ

Server you are applying for

FF2 #13, but I could go anywhere except jailbreak.

General online times & time zone

CEST (UTC + 2)
On weekdays: Any time between 4 PM and 10 PM, but depending on the day I might be able to join earlier and also later.

On weekends: Any time between 12 PM and 2 AM usually.

Do you have a working microphone?

Yes I do and I use it often.

Previous experience as Admin or Moderator

I've been an admin on a couple of CS 1.6 server as well as a few CS:GO ones, but the most experience I have is a couple of years moderating bigger MC servers...

What would you say makes you a suitable candidate?

In my opinion what makes me a suitable candidate is mostly my experience in administrating, but also the fact that I'm an experienced FF2 player with a couple hundred hours of playtime on the gamemode. Other than that it's probably the lack of activity from the side of admins at the moment and the amount of people that break the rules thanks to that. Also the fact that thanks to school not taking that much time for me, I can be very active when needed. I might not be perfect, but I play legit and if I got accepted I wouldn't be unfair towards anyone and I'd do my best to help players in need and punish people who break the rules.

Now onto the punishments:

Voice/Text chat racism/spam/heavy toxicity:
First offense: A warning
Second offense: Private warning
Third offense: 6 hour mute/gag
Fourth offense: 12 hour mute/gag
Fifth offense: 24 hour mute/gag
Sixth offense: Permanent mute/gag

Delaying/Camping:
Second offense: A slap
Third offense: Kick
Fourth offense: 3 hour ban
Fifth offense: 6 hour ban
Sixth offense: Permanent ban

Exploiting:
Second offense: A slap
Third offense: A kick
Fourth offense: 6 hour ban
Fifth offense: Permanent ban

Offensive/racist names:
Second offense: A kick
Third offense: Permanent ban

Afk hale/Red player:
Kick

Cheating:
Permanent ban

Hey Loki, nice to see you apply.

I've been eagerly anticipating your application, since you've been showing some real dedication and interest in becoming an admin for quite a while now. You're very active on the server, I see you pretty much every time I join, which clearly shows your dedication. I admit that neither me nor Darky have been joining FF2 that much lately, mainly due to Darky being busy with college, and me playing VSH a lot more, so an active player like you would be a good addition to the team.

Now, your sessions are almost... concerning. I see a few 7-10 hour sessions, I really hope this won't lead to a burnout, as that would be a shame. Your chatlogs look good enough, I don't see any false behaviour towards anyone. One thing though, I'd like to see less of those lenny faces ;)

Punishments need a bit of fixing, here's my own punishment table when it comes to some things:

General Punishments​
Exploiting​
AFK players​
Camping/Delaying​
NSFW/Offensive sprays​
Micspam/Toxicity​
Racism​
12 hours​
Warning with sm_say​
Slaps, to make sure they're actually afk​
Warning with sm_say​
Warning with sm_say, removal of the spray​
Warning with sm_say​
Warning / Instant gag if someone says a hard R​
1 day​
Slay​
Kick + A sm_say message telling the player to switch to spectator beforehand​
Timebomb, in an attempt to get them to start moving​
Kick​
Gag/Mute​
Gag​
3 days​
Ban if they continue doing it​
Ban if they continue being AFK​
Ban if they continue camping/delaying​
Spray ban​
1 week​
1 month​
Permanent ban/gag/mute​

And that's pretty much all I've got to say. Good luck!

[ My Vote: +1 ]

• Disagree
  • Friendly
Reactions: Zee and Loki.
Thank you for your feedback, and don't worry, I won't get burnt out, It's just thanks to not being able to play for a while made me miss this gamemode a lot, so my playtime is high. But that will probably settle later and I'll try to keep it so I don't burn out. About those lenny faces, yeah i know they're a little excessive sometimes so I'll keep them in mind. About the punishments, I knew they probably wouldn't be perfect, but I tried and I'll keep in mind the ones you showed me.

Reactions: Jiji
Heya Loki, thanks for applying.
I dont need to say much myself since I agree with all things Kruphixx said about your app.
But well, from what I heard from the regulars and what I saw in the chatlogs, I hope you can still clean that up better as Kru already mentioned.
I myself cant really say too much about all this, but I will be staying neutral for now.

Reactions: Loki.
declined, you may apply again in a month; 10.08.2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread