Declined Lil Ducky Admin application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your name and/or nickname:
Lil Ducky

Your age:
Recently turned 16

Who gave you permission to apply?:
No one since i have 16 years

Your Steam32 ID:
My Steam ID is STEAM_0:0:122767848

Your general online times and your timezone:

I play mostly during the week. On Fridays and weekends i got more free time though
My time zone is UTC +0

Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?

I play alot on the Deathrun server #09, i've made some friends there and i have a great time doing what i do best. If i die by a trap i just congratulate the Death for the kill and it's hard to make me mad.
Yes i'd visit the Trade server #25 in case there's a report and no admin joined

Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)

Yes i have a clear and good microphone, i use it most of the times because that's how i communicate with people and warn the rule breakers in case they're doing something wrong.

Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I've never been an Admin or Moderator before so this is a new experience for me

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

No. But i am willing to learn it!

Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

Recently most of the admins assigned to 09 aren't that active anymore so i'm willing to spend my free time to take care of the server while they're off. Whenever i am on i see some players not being nice to eachtother even after warnings, people exploiting and more stuff that isn't allowed.
By being part of your team i am determined to change the way this players talk with eachother and install a better look of the server!

Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

Well to begin with i'll make sure no one is exploiting and skipping traps and warn them about the consequences if they continue. Towards any player that starts being toxic i'll warn them and if they don't stop i'll proceed with a gag, same goes for mutes.

Exploiting:

12 Hours Ban
1 Day Ban
3 Days Ban
7 Days Ban
14 Days Ban
Permanent ban

Insulting/Toxicity:

2 Hours Gag/Mute
4 Hours Gag/Mute
8 Hours Gag/Mute
1 Day Gag/Mute
7 Days Gag/Mute
14 Days Gag/Mute
Permanent Gag/Mute

Racism:

4 Hours Gag/Mute
8 Hours Gag/Mute
1 Day Gag/mute
7 Days Gag/Mute
14 Days Gag/Mute
1 Month Gag/Mute

Skipping traps:
4 Hours Ban
8 Hours Ban

12 Hours Ban
1 Day Ban

3 Days Ban
1 Week Ban
Permanent Ban

Hacking:
Instant permanent ban if i'm sure that he's cheating.

Nasty Objectors or Offensive Names:
A kick with the warning to change them
If they continue i proceed with a ban.

Thank you all for your time in reading this application i have done the best i could! It's up to you admins to choose if i have what it takes to be part of the team and I will gladly follow the rules if i'm not accepted because like they say there is a 1º time for eveything!

The chatlog seems neat, and you've got no bans/comms, which is great.
Although, tbh, the punishment lengths seem a very slight bit strange... For gags/mutes, the sixth one should be permanent, just like with bans (although, while a trial, you gotta ask a full admin to make it permanent). Also, it ain't in the application, but I'm telling ya to make sure: foreign language speakers should get the same warns/punishment as other comm rulebreaks. And, of course, there's the sprays and spraybans.
Other than that, all things seem to be neat and in order. As such: +1

Reactions: Lil Ducky
i have played with you alot, from what i saw is you enforce the rules and telling rule breakers to stop breaking rules and you are active as well so ima give you a +1 good luck

• Dislike
Reactions: Hillbilly
I've bumped all deathrun admins privately for their feedback.

Admins I currently have feedback from:

Adoruby
Waxel
Nope
A Wild Tryhard
Ranger Ciri

Admins I'm waiting on:

@Stabbin

(This post will be edited when I receive feedback)

Last edited:
Hello and thank you for applying! Just took a quick look at your chatlogs and I see alot of commands, and I really mean alot. Some flooding here and there and I haven't seen too much rule enforcement coming from you, saw like one where... you called them dummies?

The actual application is pretty hard to read and rather short I'd say, not only does this show less effort than we'd expect in an application but also that it could impact your job as an admin (talking about the English errors). Might not be a requirement or anything but giving out warnings and such, it'll just look unprofessional. You do seem like a nice person but I'm not sure if you're the admin we're looking for. It'll be a -1 from me, good luck!

Thank you for feedback and honest support I understand. The part i called dummies is not such an agressive offensive or toxic name, but i know i was wrong and wathever comes from the future i will improve

EDIT: A quick update I Know you maybe dont see it but i enforce the rules here and there Not all the time
About the english errors thats something im going to be honest about it takes practice since english
not My main language but its not something to get a excuse on. Again thanks for the honesty on your
Reply i will sure to enforce My weak points in the future =3

Last edited:
  • Happy
Reactions: Hillbilly
I've received the rest of the feedback in private, putting this under review.
Any questions or incoming inactivity, let me know. ::): Good luck

sadly going to decline your application due to the provided feedback.
you may apply again in a month; 14.02.2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread