LFP, Recruiting for a UGC Asia team (1 Viewer)

Sercandus

I hope you're having a great day! I am looking for new players for my competitive 6's team. It is an entry-level competitive team, no matter if you are a 500 hours player or 2000, you are whom I want!

Slots available:
Main Pocket Soldier
Main Demoman
Main medic

(substitute players) Subs:
Scouts (2)
Pocket soldier
Flank soldier
Pocket soldier
Demoman
Medic

If you are interested, please comment below your total playtime and class slot you want (state also Sub or main team). Do include other info too, like country due to ping considerations. If you are interested but new to comp tf2 but you are a player I'd like, I will send you a friend request. Thank you and have a nice one!

Suspicious.
Not interested.
Hate comp(Also of all games you picked the worst game for comp ;/ ).
Thanks, Have a great day too.

im not familiar with asiafortress but do they not have a discord/forum/whatever for team recruitment? and is the tftv discord not a good place to look for asiafortress teams?
i just ask because if ima be real with you you are most likely not gonna find any applicants here

(this also assumes this is a genuine LFP post)

e: UGC asia? what the hell? isnt UGC dead as fuck and all the asia stuff is done on asiafortress/ozfortress?

im not familiar with asiafortress but do they not have a discord/forum/whatever for team recruitment? and is the tftv discord not a good place to look for asiafortress teams?
i just ask because if ima be real with you you are most likely not gonna find any applicants here

(this also assumes this is a genuine LFP post)

e: UGC asia? what the hell? isnt UGC dead as fuck and all the asia stuff is done on asiafortress/ozfortress?
I see… from what I can see asiafortress forums don’t have an LFP site and I tried tftv. Thanks for the advice anyways.

• Informative
Reactions: crubf

Users who are viewing this thread