Less pyros in VSH. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are making this to a big clusterfuck Pootis. Pyro is not even hard to kill, you rage them all the time. Yay let’s make classlimits so we end up like jailbreak with 11 medics who just chain up. Let VSH get 155 ubers on one game. Fuck no.

You are making this to a big clusterfuck Pootis. Pyro is not even hard to kill, you rage them all the time. Yay let’s make classlimits so we end up like jailbreak with 11 medics who just chain up. Let VSH get 155 ubers on one game. Fuck no.

I always single rage pyros because I literally couldn't give a fuck about the people playing pyro, because they waste everyones time.

And speaking of clusterfuck, that's exactly what you're doing when you go pyro and always start crying to me about how I singlerage you because you're wasting my time. I even start out the round by saying I'm gonna singlerage pyros because I can't be bothered, yet you seem surprised every time that I do it.

And you're blowing it out of proportion saying there's gonna be 155 ubers. There's usually 2-3 medics, and when I say it's gonna create diversity when it comes to classes, I don't mean everyone's gonna go one class, don't be silly. People are gonna pick heavy and demo more often as it's usually some of the least played classes.

• Disagree
Reactions: Spam Goose
lol killing a pyro is easy in vsh lol you gotta be joking, RAGING THEM AT ALL is just a sad fact. you HAD to rage them, and why waste rage on a single person? because his gun litterally easily sends him flying 2 miles away from you with a tap of a button and long enough time to recover and detonator jump for the entire server, lol, pyro detonator jump. if you have a detonator use it, it will show you how overpowered it can be. having be singleraging a pyro at all is just
ridiculously retardedly
stupid

i fail to see how pyro can be underpowered and what type of pyro your talking about? rage them all the time? Yeah he has to because not killing them = Everyones waste of time And maybe even stall you out of your hale round for the past 3 mins. comeback when you have actual reasonable valid reasons to why pyro is not overpowered

and who are you again?

anyways, in VSH we have 5 people who complains about pyro. The rest do not give a single fuck about how the pyro is. Tbh, the only "annoying" thing with pyro is the regulars who play them, cuz they know what to do. And with class limits it won't change at all. Cuz you see, regulars are donors, so class limits have no fucking point. If you complain about getting airblasted by a guy who have played 3 hours of VSH, then you really need to consider finding a new gamemode son.

But sure, let's get class limit to pyro and while we are at it, why don't we have class limits on all classes then. In 3 months at most, you haters have a new class that you fucking hate playing against, and then you will come here to forum and cry about it.

Or we could remove all knockback on Pootis, problem is solved?

sorry for maybe beeing a bit off topic, but this is just a toxic thread with no point at all.

I'm out of this discussion now, I have said what I wanted.

and who are you again?

anyways, in VSH we have 5 people who complains about pyro. The rest do not give a single fuck about how the pyro is. Tbh, the only "annoying" thing with pyro is the regulars who play them, cuz they know what to do. And with class limits it won't change at all. Cuz you see, regulars are donors, so class limits have no fucking point. If you complain about getting airblasted by a guy who have played 3 hours of VSH, then you really need to consider finding a new gamemode son.

But sure, let's get class limit to pyro and while we are at it, why don't we have class limits on all classes then. In 3 months at most, you haters have a new class that you fucking hate playing against, and then you will come here to forum and cry about it.

Or we could remove all knockback on Pootis, problem is solved?

sorry for maybe beeing a bit off topic, but this is just a toxic thread with no point at all.

I'm out of this discussion now, I have said what I wanted.

So the 5 people I've presented on this topic, are all people I've thought of/seen today complain about it. 5 people in 1 DAY. So unless everyone that hates pyros were the ones online today and Tyrael on the 28th of December, there is nobody else complaining about pyros? Just stop. I read about it every damn day I'm online, there's literally dozens of people playing that hates it.

Maybe we 'cry' about it on the forums because there's something wrong with it? Because that before things were changed there were no problems, and now there is one? Now I don't remember if there was a limit on the pyro class before, but I didn't pay attention to how annoying they were before very recently.

And I'm complaining about almost everyone who goes pyro, noobs or not. Good pyros are better at knocking you away, therefore being more annoying, and wasting more time. Bad pyros just constantly push you away until they run out of ammo, which is a slight annoyance but no biggie for me.

"Or we could remove all knockback, Pootis" wow that's such a bad attempt at getting back at me. You're also now just resorting to exaggerating everything I'm saying, first by saying that if you implement a class limit on pyros, everyone are gonna go medic and uber eachother 24/7, and now you're claiming I made a suggestion about removing knockback in its entirety, when all I said was reduce it, cause it was too overpowered. You yourself saw that and even went on the forums to agree with me on that. C'mon, you're better than that, stop acting like you're 14.

And Pichu, what on earth are you talking about? I am not saying that pyros are underpowered, I am arguing there has to be a limit on the class, I have no idea what you're on about.

Its the same like the Soldier clusterf*cks*cought* military *cought* back in 2017.
If there are like 17/20 Scouts,Soldiers,Engies and even Spies, every single Round would be Painfull. Thats why they have a Classlimit.
And when there are like 8/10 Pyros, it is also Painfull,for skilled Players less, for New Hale Players impossible to win, even with the Rage option.

I say yes to a Pyro Limit but the same Limit like the Soldier has, 5 only.

Is 1 "Pyro" is annoing? Use the Rage and kill him. You can Replace the Pyro with any Class from Tf2. But put an 0 after the 1 and you know this round gonna hurt.

Honestly though, having a stacked team of anything is painful. As I said before, everyone class can be annoying, you just need to know how to deal with them (I mean, a stacked team of heavys, engis and medics is way worse then a couple of pyros) if there isn't a limit already for pyro, just do 4-5 so this thread can be done with.

So the 5 people I've presented on this topic, are all people I've thought of/seen today complain about it. 5 people in 1 DAY. So unless everyone that hates pyros were the ones online today and Tyrael on the 28th of December, there is nobody else complaining about pyros? Just stop. I read about it every damn day I'm online, there's literally dozens of people playing that hates it.

Maybe we 'cry' about it on the forums because there's something wrong with it? Because that before things were changed there were no problems, and now there is one? Now I don't remember if there was a limit on the pyro class before, but I didn't pay attention to how annoying they were before very recently.

And I'm complaining about almost everyone who goes pyro, noobs or not. Good pyros are better at knocking you away, therefore being more annoying, and wasting more time. Bad pyros just constantly push you away until they run out of ammo, which is a slight annoyance but no biggie for me.

"Or we could remove all knockback, Pootis" wow that's such a bad attempt at getting back at me. You're also now just resorting to exaggerating everything I'm saying, first by saying that if you implement a class limit on pyros, everyone are gonna go medic and uber eachother 24/7, and now you're claiming I made a suggestion about removing knockback in its entirety, when all I said was reduce it, cause it was too overpowered. You yourself saw that and even went on the forums to agree with me on that. C'mon, you're better than that, stop acting like you're 14.

And Pichu, what on earth are you talking about? I am not saying that pyros are underpowered, I am arguing there has to be a limit on the class, I have no idea what you're on about.

Jokes on me i’m not done with this shit.

You complain about this too fucking much dude. Yes I supported you earlier and I changed my support. And the reason is I can’t stand all this crying for such a bullshit thing.
Imagine all players on Panda Community complaining on different things, just small bullshit things. Cancer.

I just played as normal hale earlier today on rat-saxxy and I killed 6 pyros with no rage. And I am just a decent hale, not even that good anymore. But you Pootis, I consider you as a good hale, and you are allowed to use rage and you use it, BUT YET you cry about it even tho you win?? Makes sense? No.

Now for some reasons to not get class limits.
- We can not decide what classes the community want to play as. They must have the opportunity to choose themselves. If donors/me play pyro the classes will get limited for others.
- I don’t get why raging 4 pyros is such a big deal? Pichu or whatever mentioned «we dont want to waste rage on pyro buhu», but.. who else to rage? Rage heavy? No one solo rages other classes then pyro anyways? They rage groups, which is perfectly okei?

Folks, we can not come to forums and cry about this. This clusterfuck thread is about a PYRO on VSH. One class have done all this. Like how the fuck is that even possible? And the only reason why people complain about it is because pyro is the only class that makes the difference. I belive all good hales on VSH won 10/10 as hale, but now as people have started maining pyro, they actually have started to loose aswell. And I get it, it is really frustrating to loose as hale, you are not used to it. Well I have one thing to say to that, deal with it.
You did not pay attention to it earlier Pootis because you never lost, but now you die as hale. I get it. For real tho, you should be happy that people have started to main pyro, it challanges you way more now then earlier. It’s boring when it get’s to easy.

Oh and I almost forgot!

We had a discussion on timewasting rule not long ago. This will be a solution to fix all problems. Instead of making class limits, why not make a better timewaste rule then? If you only stand at a dispenser as pyro and ONLY airblast I agree it is timewasting. But, if you play aggressive as pyro, and airblast but still shoot at him, it is not. Like all pyros are not timewasters. I do not consider myself as timewaster when I play pyro. And if you say im timewasting as aggressive pyro, then you really need to thing twice. So my solution, make a rule that you actually can explain, and not like «hmm he airblasted twice without doing dmg» and the whole server goes «TIMEWASTE !CALLADMIN»

I just wanna add this, if people think of this as drama or anything else, it is not. Me and Pootis are really good friends, we just both have strong opinions on this topic as you can see.
And he is a bit salty but shh

Wow the opinions on this matter are so strong interesting.

Being quite new the vsh you may take it with a pinch of salt. But personally I don’t think pyros require a class limit. Airblasting gives the Hale free rage for no damage. When you think about it a strong hale can just manipulate the situation to benefit themselves by raging down difficult sentry nests or strong specific team members. Therefore I disagree.

Yea it may be annoying but so is that one guy who plays soldier and just bounces around the map as last person just using large health kits but you don’t see them being recommended to be limited specifically. Just saying :/

I was a big ff2 player like 1 year ago on panda, doesnt pyro airblast build rage? Like back when i played you got like 10% rage per airblast. Airblast isnt hard at all to deal with if you can actually super jump properly.

• Funny
Reactions: chaz
Could we remove limits on soldier and demo aswell? If we do that, sure get class limit of 3 on pyro, but atleast remove on demo and make 4 on soldier, not 3.. @Luigi123

• Agree
Reactions: Hellboy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread