Less pyros in VSH. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellboy

In VSH, allow a maximum of 3 pyros. As it is now, there can be 4 and that's 4 too many. I've grown increasingly tired of pyros over the past couple of months, because they get better (obviously) but to the point where it's just getting annoying for everyone. If you're a spectator, you're just gonna have to sit out a pyro vs hale fight for several minutes, and it's frustrating as a hale to just continuesly try to catch a pyro that just airblasts you away, and when he runs out of ammo, rocket jumps away to get more.

If it was up to me I'd remove pyro entirely tbh cause they're basically just wasting time.

Reactions: Satan
Please state your reasons why you want the same amount of pyros. I see the ones that have voted are no regulars on VSH, so let me know why you picked what you did.

• Funny
Reactions: Zeprus
Lol. With All my experiences against a Pyro in FF2 Or Either VSH. Yes. Pyro's Are Pretty Much Game Stallers With Overpowered Mobility. Many "Good" Players Usually Equip Detonator And Power Jack. They Shoot at you from afar With the Detonator And Once you get close they Flare jump Miles away, And their destination usually Be towards a Healthpack. How Quickly And How Far you can go in the tap of a button Is Just Overpowered. The Flare Jump Is a Must Use On MilitaryArea. You Cover 25 Feet in Distance In Less then 4 Seconds With the Flare jump Tactic. IF hale catches up with you, no need to fear. Just Initiate another flare jump and you'll be on the other side of the map or atleast a Very Decent Distance away from eachother with enough time to recover and Repeat.

• Agree
Reactions: Furken and Hellboy
The Flare Jump Is a Must Use On MilitaryArea.

While yes what you say is true about it being very easy to stall as pyro and do damage, Military is just a badly designed map. There 5 Full HP Hit around the small map.

While yes what you say is true about it being very easy to stall as pyro and do damage, Military is just a badly designed map. There 5 Full HP Hit around the small map.
Says the one who actually does this, lol.

In VSH, allow a maximum of 3 pyros. As it is now, there can be 4 and that's 4 too many. I've grown increasingly tired of pyros over the past couple of months, because they get better (obviously) but to the point where it's just getting annoying for everyone. If you're a spectator, you're just gonna have to sit out a pyro vs hale fight for several minutes, and it's frustrating as a hale to just continuesly try to catch a pyro that just airblasts you away, and when he runs out of ammo, rocket jumps away to get more.

If it was up to me I'd remove pyro entirely tbh cause they're basically just wasting time.
I don't play VSH much, in fact I play on the American FF2. And yes, Pyros ARE annoying to deal with. Like, doesn't airblast build rage for this exact reason? You can just rage and get it over with, a good player can easily outsmart a Pyro by a classic uber+stun VSH rage. Even on small over-healthpacked maps like Military Area, you can still win by raging. You just gotta know what you're doing. not judging anyone's skill it's just really easy.

Says the one who actually does this, lol.

I don't play VSH much, in fact I play on the American FF2. And yes, Pyros ARE annoying to deal with. Like, doesn't airblast build rage for this exact reason? You can just rage and get it over with, a good player can easily outsmart a Pyro by a classic uber+stun VSH rage. Even on small over-healthpacked maps like Military Area, you can still win by raging. You just gotta know what you're doing. not judging anyone's skill it's just really easy.

=-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------=

Some Pyro's Dont Airblast. and some of them Rather Shoot flares and Try to keep out of your Rage - Radius. Those are pretty good Idea's But they've been already used. Certain Pyro's Shoot Flares at you Back and Forth, and when they feel They are in Your Stun radius They Will Quickly Flare - Jump Away.. I Of already tried this Idea Myself But He Flarejumped Extremelly Early and led me trying to predict where he would go next which took hours Because he was jumping out of my Rage Radius.. You Shouldn't have to use rage on a Single enemy To start off With. The main reason you had to use that rage is because he was stalling, and the Main reason he was Easily able to Stall was because of Pyro's Strong Arsenal. Some Bosses Don't have Uber + Stun, But what Is needed is the Stun. Those are only certain bosses that do that and you still have to explain How to counter Frequently Flare - Jumping Pyro's Such as, "Hatsune Miku". Or Handsome Jack.

Last edited:
Some Bosses Don't have Uber + Stun, But what Is needed is the Stun. Those are only certain bosses that do that and you still have to explain How to counter Frequently Flare - Jumping Pyro's Such as, "Hatsune Miku". Or Handsome Jack.
Just pointing out that Le Captain Pootis is taking about VSH, not FF2. That means none of that freaky shit like Miku or Handsome Jack.. Also, as to what I know, all VSH bosses have some sort of stun+uber rage that can easily kill anyone.

Some Pyro's Dont Airblast. and some of them Rather Shoot flares and Try to keep out of your Rage - Radius. Those are pretty good Idea's But they've been already used. Certain Pyro's Shoot Flares at you Back and Forth, and when they feel They are in Your Stun radius They Will Quickly Flare - Jump Away.
Also damaging the boss gives rages, meaning you can be able to rage them. Single raging is fine, we may joke about it but it's fine. Most bosses have some sort of effective rage, like guns, exploding, teleport, stunning, etc..

These are Both Effective In Gamemodes And if They are called Stallers in VSH then it is Something that Of Pyros Detonator That needs to be changed. They are Either Way Given Tons of distance when using the Detonator Which is also The Worlds Easist Getaway Tool. Depending On what weapon he's using Its likely you will get rage at 30 Sec's or less on the End - Round Timer. When you Do get rage, He's still able to Avoid Your Stun Radius. I've also played as a Stun Boss and Dealt With this Problem.

Last edited:
These are Both Effective In Gamemodes And if They are called Stallers in VSH then it is Something that Of Pyros Detonator That needs to be changed. They are Either Way Given Tons of distance when using the Detonator Which is also The Worlds Easist Getaway Tool. Depending On what weapon he's using Its likely you will get rage at 30 Sec's or less on the End - Round Timer. When you Do get rage, He's still able to Avoid Your Stun Radius. I've also played as a Stun Boss and Dealt With this Problem.
Every time I read a post of yours my eyes die a little more.

Just pointing out that Le Captain Pootis is taking about VSH, not FF2. That means none of that freaky shit like Miku or Handsome Jack.. Also, as to what I know, all VSH bosses have some sort of stun+uber rage that can easily kill anyone.

Also damaging the boss gives rages, meaning you can be able to rage them. Single raging is fine, we may joke about it but it's fine. Most bosses have some sort of effective rage, like guns, exploding, teleport, stunning, etc..

That's exactly what I said, that you can easily win by using rage but if pyros has become so OP that you actually /need/ to use rage before being able to win, there's something wrong. Pyros airblasts have become a lot more powerful, along with the fact knockback on the hales has increased, it has become impossible to kill pyros without single raging them, which is what I've started doing.

Ugh how did I miss this pyrothread.

Anyways, I think the class limits that we just got back solved all Pootis’s problems. I don’t want class limits on pyro’s and I don’t know why people complain about how hard it is to kill a pyro. Pootis is saying it himself, he rages them. Problem is solved ladies and gentlemen.

Ugh how did I miss this pyrothread.

Anyways, I think the class limits that we just got back solved all Pootis’s problems. I don’t want class limits on pyro’s and I don’t know why people complain about how hard it is to kill a pyro. Pootis is saying it himself, he rages them. Problem is solved ladies and gentlemen.
It is super easy to beat pyros, all you need to do is predict where they will be flare jumping and get there before they do. If we just keep adding limits on every class the game won't be as fun. Every class has a counter, you just need to know how to deal with it

• Agree
Reactions: Furken and PNN
I still rest my case. I want a limit on pyros because they're doing nothing except wasting time and pissing a whole lot of people off.

I still rest my case. I want a limit on pyros because they're doing nothing except wasting time and pissing a whole lot of people off.

There’s a difference between pissing you off and a whole lot of people. And wrong, main pyros do dmg, just look at me with good dmg all the time

Honestly it just sounds like you are pissed off. also, I see way more phlog pyros then airblast pyros, and the phlog pyros always do better. Or you can be me and just run scorch shot dragon's fury :^)

• Disagree
  • Funny
Reactions: Hellboy and PNN
There’s a difference between pissing you off and a whole lot of people. And wrong, main pyros do dmg, just look at me with good dmg all the time

I know for a fact there's more people than me who despices pyros. Tyrael for instance. PNN, the only reason why you don't want a limit is because you main pyro. And when I say it pisses a whole lot of people off, it's because it DOES PISS A LOT OF PEOPLE OFF.

And Spam Goose, you don't even play on VSH who are you to speak on the matter?

Can you guys stop fucking ignoring the fact that pyros is obviously the most irritating class, OF ALL TIME? You're acting like it's an actual issue that there should be a limit of 3 pyros, when in fact it's gonna create more diversity when it comes to classes. Now everyone goes either scout, pyro, engineer or spy. Add a class limit to pyros will make people go other classes than this garbage class that should just be removed entirely. All they do is push the hale away, preventing hale from jumping, "rocket jumping" away to ammo and medi packs to continue his mission of pissing the hale off?

Tell me how it would ruin VSH if there is a limit on the pyro class. Please, enlighten me.

Quote from Tyrael, cause I know you believe I'm the only one who hates pyros.
13d272c34fc390f39eabbf3d96681b64.png

Last edited:
  • Dislike
  • Agree
Reactions: Valen and Zeprus
I honestly don't see a huge issue on Pyro tbh. He can be annoying, sure but putting an class limit on Pyro would lead to another class limit (Scout) which will set all classes under restrainment
Most unexperienced Pyro's die after their Primary Ammo runs out so I dont see a reason why he should be under a class limit.
Sure, me PNN or any other Pyro Main can be a pain in the ass playing Pyro but mostly we play supportive.

So, anyone gonna add a poll? In terms of options I'm thinking like:

No limit whatsoever
Limit of 3
Limit of 4
Willing to test a limit - indifferent to number

Because at this point I think option #4 sounds attractive to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread