Accepted Leo's admin app (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo.

- Your name and/or nickname

Leo

- Your age

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)

White Falcon.

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)

STEAM_0:0:66532306

- Your general online times and your timezone

Timezone : CET (Central European Timezone)

Monday, Wednesday : 3-10 PM
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday : 4-10 PM
Saturday : 3-12 PM
Sunday : 12 AM - 10 PM

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?

I would like to apply for FF2 #13. I can join other servers as well, like deathrun. The only gamemodes Im not familiar with are jailbreak and trade.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)

I have one , but don't use it.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator

Never been an Admin before.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

No, but I can learn it fast.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

Even though there are 6 admins listed for FF2, I still see people breaking the rules and not getting punished for it. I try my best by warning them or calling/reporting sometimes, but there are many of them. Despite my bad history of punishments , I think I have become mature and responsible and obey the rules. On the server I will give my best to keep the atmosphere calm and peaceful and punish those who ruin it.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

-Caps, spamming and ghosting:

10 hrs / 600 min.
1 day / 1440 min.
3 days / 4320 min.
1 week /10080 min.
1 month / 43800 min.
Permanent ban

-Insulting, racism and beeing disrespectful:

12 hrs / 720 min.
1 day / 1440 min.
4 days / 5760 min.
1.5 weeks(11 days) / 15840 min.
1.5 months(45 days) / 64800 min.
Permanent ban

-Hacking:

I will record the hacker and then ban him, followed by a permanent ban by my mentor.

-Teaming, beeing AFK, delaying and camping(these rules will be first accompanied by a warning):

After the warn I'll slap the the player, followed by a slay if the player continues and then kicking him. If the player continues this behavior I will ban him with these lenghts:

12 hrs / 720 min.
1 day / 1440 min.
3 days / 4320 min.
1 week / 10080 min.
1 month / 43800 min.
Permanent ban

-Abusing CallSystem, admin impersonation, revealing admin and exploiting(expoiting will be first accompanied by a slay and abusing callsystem with a warning):

16 hrs / 960 min.
1 day / 1440 min.
4 days / 57600 min.
1.5 weeks(11 days) / 15840 min.
1.5 months(45 days) / 64800 min.
Permanent ban

my gameME
my Bans
my Comm Blocks

Leo is a well known ff2 member, he always acts maturely on the FF2 server.
Unfortunately, your FF2 chatlog isn't fully shown, but I always see you constantly warning people to not break the rules.
As for your application, everything seems good and in order. The punsihments are all perfectly covered, your last ban was around late 2017 same for your gag, you seem to be learning from your mistakes

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

Even though there are 6 admins listed for FF2, I still see people breaking the rules and not getting punished for it. I try my best by warning them or calling/reporting sometimes, but there are many of them. Despite my bad history of punishments , I think I have become mature and responsible and obey the rules. On the server I will give my best to keep the atmosphere calm and peaceful and punish those who ruin it.

Your session proves that you are actively playing on server, but I can see some days where you have been inactive, You care for some explaination here?

@Monster @TekkitFappit @Waxel @Bab

Good luck ::):

• Friendly
Reactions: Leo.
School demands a lot of me some days and it's inescapeable. Also my internet was horrible but recently it got fixed and now I have the ability to shorten these inactive days. At times where I have to study and won't have much time, I will still try my best to keep my activity up. Thank you for the feedback!

Reactions: Gold
First thing first,I completly understand your situation.School can be a real pain in the back,expecially when exams and tests are on their way.

I have played with you a few times and you enforce the rules.I recall you being banned and gagged in 2017,but in a 2 years gap I can see someone behaving better.Falcon already gave you permission and most of the things I usually list have been already listed by him.

I really like your punishment section.I usually have something to say about applicants' punishments,but yours it's detailed.

Nothing left to say that hasn't been told already.

I wish you luck ;)
+1

• Friendly
First of all, thanks Tekkit and Falcon for the comments. Secondly, I wanted to fix some mistakes on the app, which are:
-In the communication Blocks by permanent ban I mean perm-communication ban.
-I forgot foreign language as a rule. This rule will be added in the caps and spam punishment list.
-Most of the rules will be first accompanied by a warn. Only heavy insulting, admin impersonation, revealing admin and hacking will be instantly punished.
Thank you for your time.

I have the rest of the feedback , so this can go under review.
Any questions or inactivity coming up please let me know. Good luck ::):

• Informative
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread