LearnFromAdults (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LearnFromAdults

luca0098 [ITA] is freekilling on jailbreak serveri was watching everyone from guards and he was continuing freekilling so ban him from Jailbreak server.

Admins, Carnage was freekilling me and others too i don't know how to show you with video so please ban him too.

and you couldn't edit your first post because...?

and you couldn't edit your first post because...?

Maybe because he didn't know it was actually possible... ^.^'

luca0098 [ITA] is freekilling on jailbreak serveri was watching everyone from guards and he was continuing freekilling so ban him from Jailbreak server.
Admins, Carnage was freekilling me and others too i don't know how to show you with video so please ban him too.

Please, next time, record the concerned rulebreaker and also, uses (in preference) this template :

Name(s)
Steam ID
What the offence is, in detail
What action you want taken, and justify it if need be.

If you don't know how to record a demo, click on the link that Jarza sent to you above.

Apart from what everyone else has already said

so ban him from Jailbreak server.

this is the one thing people can do that pisses me off the most. And I hate the expression "pissed off", so you can see how pissed off I am.

In all seriousness though, I really hate it when people command us rather than asking us to do something. Please be more polite in the future, this is far too direct and commanding.

Lastly, the thread name is usually the name of the reportee, not the reporter. Minor 'issue', though.

EDIT: oh hey, you said 'please' in your second post. Didn't really read that one well. That's a lot better.

Reactions: Electrod
Evo, don't be too mad at LearnFrom, I know that guy and have heard some reports of those people, also LearnFrom or in general all other people who added me to be able to report people aren't too commandy, I guess it's just that he himself was pissed off because of those freekillers. (Which can get people REALLY mad)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread