Accepted Le Captain Pootis Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellboy

My name and/-or nickname: Andreas aka Le Captain Pootis

My age: 18

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread) N/A

- My Steam2 ID: STEAM_0:1:51181286

- My general online times and your timezone: 16:30 - 21:00 on weekdays, and it varies in the weekend, but most often all day. GMT +1, Copenhagen, Brussels.

- Which of our servers do I usually play on and wish to apply for? Would I visit a broader range of servers in case of a report? I usually play on VSH, but I occasionally visit Panda Trade, Dodgeball and FF2. And yes of course I would visit other servers in case of reports I would be able to handle. I am however, applying to be an administrator on VSH.

- Do I have a microphone? Yes I do.

- My previous experience as Admin or Moderator: Well I've been admin here, twice actually, where in my opinion I did a pretty decent job however due to inactivity and lack of communication with Kevin, I was removed. Out of TF2, I've only been admin on a couple of smaller Minecraft Servers, however this was years ago.

- Do I have experience with administrating with SourceMod? Yes I do.

- Why you should choose me to be part of your team: Because I'm an experienced player, and ex-admin here and I felt like I did a pretty decent job when I was here the last time which was about two years ago, although to be fair it was a dick move to just go inactive, even after getting a second chance from Kevin. I'm a mature player, a quick but good decision maker, experienced ex-admin here, who likes to have fun and help out the server when it's needed. I'm a very active, friendly and well-liked player, who are very familiar with the rules.

To my knowledge, there are already a couple of admins, however I and many other players, often find ourselves needing a more active admin (No offense to Chaz, iceviet and PNN cause they're doing an amazing job when they're there, and specifically Chaz and iceviet are good at responding to !calls)

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

Chat & Voicechat spam - first I would verbally warn them, and if they keep on spamming, I would gag/mute them for 60 minutes. If they then proceed, another verbal warning and then a 180 minute gag/mute.

Offensive / Abusive language - First I would verbally warn them, but he/she continues, I would gag/mute them for 120 minutes, and second time I would gag/mute them 240 minutes.

Teaming as Hale - I would verbally warn, and if the hale proceeds, I would slay him, or kick him - all depending on how many times I've noticed this particular person do this.

Hacking - I would ban instantly, unless it's something not so obvious (Such as discretly using aimbot), then I would record it in case the person denies it.

Call abuse - First time I would ban the player for 2 hours for abusing the call system, however if I catch the person doing it again, I would ban them for 12 hours.

Edit:

Chatlog:
https://gameme.panda-community.com/player_histories/chat/19529

Sessions:
https://gameme.panda-community.com/player_histories/sessions/19529

And at last I would like to say I understand if Kevin does not want me back, because of how I blew my chances in the past, by just becoming inactive even after being warned about it. However this time I promise you, in case I go inactive, I will notify you all on the forums in advance. That's it from me for now, feel free to leave your feedback below, players as well as admins.

Last edited:
Reactions: Danny
In your profile it says that you are 22, And you are 18??

Will come with my respons tomorrow when I got a computer.

Im taking calls aswell :’(

Before I make a response, I would like to wait.
As you said, you took a big break and that means I obviously haven't seen you for a long time.
I have seen you a few times in the past week or two, but it isn't enough for me to make any kind of decision on this application.
I will post my real response when I feel I have "watched" you enough.

• Useful
Reactions: Hellboy
Before I make a response, I would like to wait.
As you said, you took a big break and that means I obviously haven't seen you for a long time.
I have seen you a few times in the past week or two, but it isn't enough for me to make any kind of decision on this application.
I will post my real response when I feel I have "watched" you enough.

I took a big break until I returned about 6 weeks ago, and since I started again, I've been playing almost everyday regularly. But fair enough, I understand your decision.

I have not been online that much, but I’ve seen you online.
You’re a good player and you do enforce the rules, but you have not been that active in chat. Recently you have been more active and when I look at your chatlog I can see you call the rulebreakers out and try tell them the rules.

I’m staying neutral for now, I need to see you more before I give a vote.

• Useful
I have seen Le Captain Pootis before he has great sessions (clean chat) and overall helps the server by reporting/calling.
I would like to see him enforce more rules often. if he enforce more rules in the server i will give him a +1 but now i will say Neutral.
Till he enforce rules more often.

Good luck.

iceviet

• Useful
hmk last chance.

accepted, welcome back.

your mentor during your trial phase will be @iceviet , should you have any questions feel free to ask anyone of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread