Lag (1 Viewer)

Plastic Eating Utensil

I'm not sure if this is a problem with other servers or if this is just a temporary thing cause of some other cause I'm unaware of but as of late, TX TFDB has been consistently lagging and stuttering. Every minute or few there's been a lag spike, some more major than others and in between each spike period there's been small hiccups and this has been a problem since Friday as far as I know and is progressively and slowly getting worse. I've been over to TX FF2 and it hasn't had any problems with it and I have yet to see if there is any other servers with the problem. And I know this isn't a problem of personal issue since other players experience the lag too when it occurs. Again, this wasn't a problem when I joined last weekend but it is massively prevalent now. If it is just a problem with the server or some other unknown cause then feel free to let me know. Other wise I believe it is just a problem of the server needing a good reset.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Either needs a restart or we should fully fix the lag method cheaters recently use

I am having a similar problem with #1, #4 and #19. A week ago perfectly fine and now all of a sudden lag and delay on rockets constantly. Not sure if it is related but it hasn't occurred with other servers just panda. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread