Accepted Kruphixx's Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kruphixx

Username:

Kruphixx

Your Steam32 ID:

STEAM_0:1:88897853

Your age:

Removed upon applicant request

Current playtime on relevant server(s):

VSH #5 - 13d 18:47:41h (https://hlstats.panda-community.com/hlstats.php?mode=playersessions&player=1072306)
FF2 #13 - 44d 04:27:56h (https://hlstats.panda-community.com/hlstats.php?mode=playersessions&player=1139381)

Link to your Sourcebans record:

Bans: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:88897853&Submit=Search
Comms: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:88897853&Submit=Search

Who gave you permission to apply?

I don't need permission as I'm above 15 years of age and both VSH & FF2 are open for applicants.

Servers you are applying for:

#05 VS Saxton Hale and #13 Freak Fortress 2

General online times & time zone:

Timezone: CET
Online times: Usually from 12PM to 11PM every day

Do you have a working microphone?

No.

Previous experience as Admin or Moderator:

I've been an admin here from November 2021 to early July 2022 and a full admin from March 2022.

What would you say makes you a suitable candidate?

First off I'd like to say that I'm aware that some of you may find this application weird, considering the gap between my resignation and this application is very short. I already said this in private to some people but I realized resigning in the first place wasn't exactly the best idea and I could have just taken a longer break and just put an inactivity, thought my burnout will last longer. Ironically enough I actually started playing more after my resignation

I believe I would be a good addition to the team as I already have a lot of experience in administrating on Panda and I have earned respect and trust of many players during my time as an admin, mainly due to how fast and often I was able to handle rulebreakers and manage to keep a fairly chill atmosphere on the servers. I'd also like to help the current VSH & FF2 teams again as they both really have one active admin at the moment. I was active on the server and forums pretty much almost every day, handling calls, player reports, appeals and suggestions. I think overmoderating like this is what lead to my resignation. This time I decided that I will try to keep a more chill approach, actually taking breaks every once in a while as well. You won't have to worry about another burnout and resignation.

I have also learnt from any mistakes I made during my time as a staff member, I won't list them here but some of the full admins and higher staff may know what they were (*cough cough* Madact). They weren't really major mistakes but I still want to apologize for them.

Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

Durations of punishments:
  • 12 hours (720 minutes)
  • 1 day (1440 minutes)
  • 3 days (4320 minutes)
  • 1 week (10080 minutes)
  • 1 month (43200 minutes)
  • Permanent

Communication rules:
  • Racism/Toxicity/Insulting - One warning followed by a communication block or instant comm block depending on the severity.
  • Spam in chat or VC/Foreign language - One or two warnings followed by a communication block depending on the severity.
  • Advertising cheats - Permanent communication block

Server rules:
  • Camping as Hale/Teaming - One warning followed by a timebomb. Ban if the player continues camping/teaming after the timebomb.
  • Ghosting - One warning followed by a communication block.
  • AFK players - Two kicks from the server accompanied by warnings, ban if the player continues being AFK after two kicks.
  • Exploiting - One warning followed by a slay. Ban if the player continues exploiting.
  • NSFW sprays - One warning followed by removal of the spray. Spray ban if the player continue spraying.
  • Offensive names - Two sm_psay warnings followed by a ban if the player doesn't change their name.

Useful links:

Tagging the VSH team: @Chae @Magglet
Tagging the FF2 team: @Darky @blood3y

Last edited by a moderator:
+1,

you were my mentor I know first hand you put a ton of effort into both servers I cannot see any reason to not have you back. Please next time just take a couple months off instead of resigning.

Keeping it easy and short, you're one of the very few people who I would recommend ever being an admin for FF2, and it's no surprise because you were already one, even a big one, we all know it, and not only because of that but because you're the same competent and active person out there, would be great to be back with us.
I just hope the breaks from now on won't be as "critical" as the last one. ;)

+1

You were a good admin for both VSH and FF2 and had much passion for moving along and making suggestions when you were a full. I can see how you must’ve been burnt out and probably needed a short break, as long as you don’t overwork yourself and take breaks I don’t my see why not to have you back on the team. I got both much to add so here’s my +1

Reactions: Zee and Kruphixx
Heya Kruphixx, thanks for reapplying, youve been very helpful as your time as admin and id love for you to continue your great efforts once again.

+1

Reactions: Zee and Kruphixx
Very speedy feedback!
There's something I wish to discuss with you under review when it comes to it, but all applications are subject to 1 week cooldown regardless of all staff feedback in. Gives players a chance if we need to be aware of anything.

• Scared
Reactions: Kruphixx
And that's one week gone, so time to put this under review!

Any questions or inactivity during under review please let me know. Good luck ::):

• Optimistic
Reactions: Mikey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread