Invalid Kova Admin application (#04 Dodgeball) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kova

Before reading this, I wanna let you know that I don't have 3 days of playtime on the servers.

- Your name and/or nickname: Kova

- Your age: 16

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional): 2225683016361810373679

- Your general online times and your timezone: +1

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?:Dodgeball and Dodgeball 2

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins): I do

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator: I've been admin on 2 SAMP servers, 2nd best CnR server and UIF (approx 500 players online), also I was admin on Sarmacraft (biggest Croatian Minecraft server), Admin on FTB bedcraft, Ikariam operator and friend gave me admin long time ago on his own server in tf2 to test commands.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod? I don't

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team? Because I enjoy administrating and I'm doing it without a mistake

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
They'll get few warnings, max. 3, they don't listen = I punish. Simple as that. I'll be responsible with punishing, gonna punish very fairly. Muting; Spamming = 10 mins, insulting = 20 mins, family insulting or some very abusive words = 30 mins, repeating it = x2 of previous punishment, repeating it even after that, suspension. Perma ban for hacking. Tbh I thought you've admin manual for that stuff.

EDIT: I'm not planning to help in game only, I've been head admin on many vBulletin forums and huge communities, I've many ideas and I'm planning to help you on summer.

• Funny
Reactions: Lighty
Oh sorry,I didn't notice you were aplying only for DB #4, my apologies.

I'll delete the previous mensage...

Also, this is your actual steamID: STEAM_0:1:80883017

Kova, put more effort into this application. I know you can do better than this.

+Your punishments are really cheap :kappa:

I'm doing it without a mistake

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
They'll get few warnings, max. 3, they don't listen = I punish. Simple as that. I'll be responsible with punishing, gonna punish very fairly. Muting; Spamming = 10 mins, insulting = 20 mins, family insulting or some very abusive words = 30 mins, repeating it = x2 of previous punishment, repeating it even after that, suspension. Perma ban for hacking. Tbh I thought you've admin manual for that stuff.

Your attitude isn't gonna get you anywhere.

Your application is rushed, no effort.

You're too lenient with your punishments, and you can't perma ban as a trial admin.

Those bans in 2015, I didn't know that stealing is punishable, I was gagged by Lighty when I was joking with him and another guy as far as I remember.

That's true, I didn't put an effort in application because I thought it's not something that'll matter that much, if you want me to put effort I'll.

That chat yesterday, I wasn't rude if we compare what he said and what I said.

Those bans in 2015, I didn't know that stealing is punishable, I was gagged by Lighty when I was joking with him and another guy as far as I remember.

That's true, I didn't put an effort in application because I thought it's not something that'll matter that much, if you want me to put effort I'll.

That chat yesterday, I wasn't rude if we compare what he said and what I said.

An application isn't important? Good luck finding a job in the future.

If you were gagged, you were rude enough, there's no need to compare anything.

This is not real life and I didn't say it's not important, I said it won't matter that much.
Also, I wasn't talking about the gag, I was talking about yesterday's chat you linked in the previous comment.
I'll edit the application if you think that'll change your opinion.

I might have to jump in: the application will play a huge roll when the time comes to whether accept you on the team or not. Having a well detailed app shows how much of a professional you really are and that's what we are looking forward to see in an applicant.

Now I'm not a DB admin so I cannot give you a feedback, but my advise to you would be to add a bit more detailed to the app, since it seems to look a bit rushed.

Reactions: Silorak
This application is invalid, since a gag was applied on 10th of June. You shouldn't have any punishments in the last 1.5 months to be able to apply.
Before reading this, I wanna let you know that I don't have 3 days of playtime on the servers.
That makes your app invalid anyways.

You may reapply in one month.

Closed

• Agree
Reactions: Da Random and Bass
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread