Completed Koishi needs buffs. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the change to human Sentry koishi is now the weakest boss.

Her HP is lower then one life of bosses with 2 lifes, the lowest HP of any boss on a server.

Her gimmick with damage is she can't oneshot any class (not even scout) outside of bleed she causes on hit. This is a problem as medics outheal this bleed easily and soldiers don't take bleed and get free backup on hit (80-90% damage resist). With the New medic change to let them revive at any times, this means she wont win ever now.

She has no teleport/superjump type of move outside her rage. Giving her a Point and click teleport with a 10-15 second cooldown, as well as keeping her rage teleport would fix that, and fit with what the "surprise" powers that she meant to invoke.

The medic revive was removed so thats not a problem anymore.
The creator of the boss (EP_ if kevin used that one) made the boss to have low health. Their health formula is ((480+n)*n)^1.04 meaning at 20 players she gets barely 14k health.
If you are to change the damage of her melee then you need to reduce its swing speed. Adjacently if you increase her health you need to reduce swing speed.
Personally if she was to be changed to be more viable I would change her ragedamage to 2000 instead of 2500 and remove her blind on rage and keep her stun,teleport,cloak.

The medic revive was removed so thats not a problem anymore.
The creator of the boss (EP_ if kevin used that one) made the boss to have low health. Their health formula is ((480+n)*n)^1.04 meaning at 20 players she gets barely 14k health.
If you are to change the damage of her melee then you need to reduce its swing speed. Adjacently if you increase her health you need to reduce swing speed.
Personally if she was to be changed to be more viable I would change her ragedamage to 2000 instead of 2500 and remove her blind on rage and keep her stun,teleport,cloak.
I agree with the rage needed to take more damage to get if the HP Goes up.

I would say increase her health formula to 780 instead of 480, remove blind, make ragedamage 2000 and decrease her melees damage penalty to 70% and test it all to see if its fair.

Reactions: Natsume Kitsune
Looking into her melee, she does +210% damage which equates to 84 ish damage. If we change her class and melee to be different and keep the attributes then we can probably increase her melee to 136.5

Are these all the changes Kevin needs to make or can someone do the edits then post the updated version?

Kevin only needs to change her health formula to ((780+n)*n)^1.04 and change her melee code to 4 tf_weapon_knife

Assuming the above is easy to do then.

Wondering if there's a point in adding a poll. Anybody against these changes?
I'll give it a couple of days. We might test it when we have the time.

The edits are easy, I would do it and send it again but Kevin has custom edits from the original downloads.

Courtesy of falcon:

>The New Health Formula: "((640+n)*n)^1.04"
>New Rage Damage : 2500 dmg/rage
>New Max speed: 360 hu/s
>Will start using dead ringer from now on
>25% more damage from fire and blast when cloaking
>Instead of -81% damage done, its -61% damage done per melee hit
>Changed from charge weigh down to dynamic weighdown
>Added Dynamic teleport to balance it out (75-sec cd /60-sec initial cd): Press R to trigger it
>Removed Stun (for players not sentries)
>Kept the Blind rage because of this

Attachments

• komeiji.rar
    19.2 MB · Views: 179
Reactions: White Falcon
Very much thanks to White Falcon for sorting out the changes to this boss.
Since this is a change to an orginal boss, it'll have it's own task
#145 Change Sentry koishi boss to updated version for FF2

Very much thanks to White Falcon for sorting out the changes to this boss.
Since this is a change to an orginal boss, it'll have it's own task
#145 Change Sentry koishi boss to updated version for FF2
implemented.

Reactions: Madact
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread