Completed Koishi Buff turned out to be a nerf. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
While the new teleport is nice. The update to her has also reverted her invis watch cloak back to a standard DR cloak, including taking a long time to refill to full to even use it to "fake a death" and go invis.

Her teleport is also absurdly long cooldown at 70 seconds.

I like the teleport but the DR taking about as long as the cooldown on Teleport to refill makes her even worse then before the Update to the new version.

the cooldown for dr is purposely long as you can easily refill it to almost 100% if you hit an enemy 1 time :pepe:
Intresting I like that then. Is the Old rumored bug with it true still?

I Still think that cooldown on Teleport should be shorten from 70 seconds to anywhere from 10-20 seconds would be fine.

Assuming this is linked to this.
Another change guys? Seriously? x)
Is what white falcon just said about hitting an enemy to recharge is what should be happening?
10-20 seems so short

Assuming this is linked to this.
Another change guys? Seriously? x)
Is what white falcon just said about hitting an enemy to recharge is what should be happening?
10-20 seems so short
It seems short but you got to remember that it's a risk vs reward for her. She can get to a target quicker but like all teleport bosses she get a self stun and give red free damage, and also give any medic that not brain dead and close by a chance to uber the person for even easiler and more damage on her.

The shorter cooldown will also help with Not stalling rounds because of the Gaggle of snipers who just stick in high places she wont get to with out the teleport.

I should also mention the free Market soldiers will get on her when she does teleport. Again It's a Big Risk Vs Reward so a smaller cooldown is fine on it.

any update?
DR doesn't seem to refill on hit.

I've been told by maple the old DR insta kill boss glitch is happening.

DR on bosses have a chance (very small) to insta kill bosses that fake death with it. It's a old bug and why koishi had a cloak with DR skin.

DR doesn't seem to refill on hit.
DR Refill per bleed damage, not hit.

I've been told by maple the old DR insta kill boss glitch is happening.

DR on bosses have a chance (very small) to insta kill bosses that fake death with it. It's a old bug and why koishi had a cloak with DR skin.
I never encountered it, i thought i was patched during 1.10.0 : (Fixed bosses immediately dying after using the dead ringer (Wliu))
You can issue it here.

I Still think that cooldown on Teleport should be shorten from 70 seconds to anywhere from 10-20 seconds would be fine.
aha! you're wrong, it's actually 75 sec!
aside from that, 10~20 sec is extremly low even with 2 sec stun delay.

- Changed from 75 sec cooldown for teleportation, 45 sec.
- Migrated from default_abilities to ffbat_defaults.
- Added back the old riskinned invis watch BUT same attributes as this current one.
- ~78 Damage per hit now while applying bleeding effect.

Credit to EP_ for the hale even tho he is inactive since 2012.

Attachments

• new_komeiji.rar
    19.2 MB · Views: 204
Reactions: Madact
This will be the last update to koishi. If another change is needed it'll end up getting removed.

Task
#154 Update koishi one last time for FF2

Ignore this Ive noticed there is a new unprecached music file, now its updated!... sorta.
Fixed config is down here.

lazy @Teddi

Attachments

• new_komeiji.rar
    19.2 MB · Views: 179
this should've have been fixed in the FF2 update procedure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread