Invalid koemi admin app (real) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

koe

Trial Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Trial Gameserver Admin
Hey everyone time for the long awaited admin app i had rotting in my google docs for 2 years!!!

- Username

koemi/koe/emi, koemi#5745 to reach me more directly

- Your age

21 Years Old

- Who gave you permission to apply?

No one or maybe Bambi gave me his permission to apply

- Your Steam32 ID

Steam32 ID: 45323236

- General online times and timezone

I like to hang around at all times especially around the hours of 10AM - 11PM, I’m also almost always awake around the hours of the dead of night 2AM ~ 8AM depending on what’s happening with my sleep schedule. Since I also plan to work and have work on the days Tuesday and Thursday the time wildly varies, but know that I’m active!

[All times based on the East Coast (EST)]

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?

US Jailbreak I frequent almost everyday however, I play on the hightower server from time to time.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)

Yes! But I like to be loud word of caution

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator

My previous experiences as an Admin/Moderator were as follows:
- Co-Owner on a tf2 server alongside my friends and other old members of my inactive group (2014)
- Moderator and Trial Mod positions on Garry's Mod DarkRP/PurgeRP/PoliceRP servers. All inactive as of now lol (2015 - 2017)
- Short position as admin on a JailRP Garry's Mod server I frequented over the summer; Now inactive (2016?)
- "Used to" be admin on a Surf server in the TF2 mod, Team Fortress 2 Classic, position as of now (2022) is unclear but it’s most likely those permissions were revoked

- What would you say makes you a suitable candidate?

Honestly? I think I'd be a good fit because of my personality, I'm loud sure but I'm bright, straight to the point I guess and would enforce the rules of the server if need be. I also think there can be a lack of order or action taken place, especially when someone comes on just to mess around and Mass Freekill, spam the microphone, spam or even flood the chat with random words/binds and I feel restricted and that I want to do something but I can't and have to wait for an admin to hopefully get on, when the damage has already been done and they're probably long gone. To add on, I think a personality could go a long way. Especially in a position such as Moderator, Admin, etc. because it shows that you're still just like everybody else, a human at the least - but with a neat tag! - Kinda shown in my Jailbreak Punishment Rundown, I want to give players a sense of closeness or a some form of safety so I'm not taken the wrong way and seen as the "Laidback, lazy moderator who lets us do what we want!" because then it opens the way for people to use and abuse the rules as they see fit and they'll see me as an outlet for that, and its not something I seek to achieve when in that position because I know that in the end, we're all here to have fun. If I were to ever break a rule in a position of higher authority, I will accept any and all punishments that come my way, I may be human but I hope to god I'm not an idiot and mess up; In any case, should such an even happen I will step down and take all proper punishments.

Baiting (If intentional or otherwise):
- Verbal Warning and/or Text Warning #1+ A slap to either move them out of the path of the red or away from
- Verbal Warning and/or Text Warning #2 + Another slap
- A slay to said player baiting a red / mass bait of reds
- 3 Hour GuardBan
- (If they continue even after the GuardBan) 8 Hour GuardBan
- (If they STILL continue) PermaGuardBan

Ghosting (Revealing a person's location if by joke or real info):
- Verbal Warning and/or Text Warning
- Second Verbal/Text Warning
- 4 Hour Gag / Mute
- 8 Hour Gag / Mute
- 1 Day Gag / Mute
- Perm Gag / Mute

General Rule Breaking (LR Denials, FailWarden):
- Verbal and/or Text Warning
- Second Verbal Warning / Text Warning
- 4 Hour GuardBan
- 8 Hour GuardBan
- 1 Day GuardBan
- Perma GuardBan

Freekilling* (If by intention or willingly):
- Verbal Warning and/or Text Warning + Respawn player(s) - Maybe it was an accident?
- Verbal Warning/Text Warning 2 + Respawn player(s)
- A slay to said player
- 8 Hour GuardBan
- 12 Hour GuardBan
- 1 Day GuardBan
*More Severe Charges in MFK section

Mass Freekilling (On Purpose):
- Permanent GuardBan
Spam of Chat in any form (Mic Spam, Chat Spam, etc.):
- 2 Hour Gag / 2 Hour Mute
- 4 Hour Gag / 4 Hour Mute
- 6 Hour Gag / 6 Hour Mute
- 1 Day Gag / 1 Day Mute
- Perm Gag / Mute

Insulting (and General Toxicity):
- 1 Day Gag / 1 Day Mute
- Perm Gag / Mute

Racism:
- 1 Day Gag / 1 Day Mute
- Perm Gag / Mute

Hacking:
- Permanent Ban

Exploiting (Abuse of Map Flaw for personal gain or to harm others experiences):
- Verbal Warning / Text Warning followed by a Slay
- 3 Hour Ban
- 6 Hour Ban
- 9 Hour Ban
- 1 Day Ban
- 1 Week Ban
- Perma Ban
Inappropriate Sprays:
- Verbal Warning / Text Warning
- Permanent Sprayban until person in question files an unban on the forums.

>HLSTATS HERE<

>MY CHATLOG<

Few Extra Notes / Answering the unspoken questions:
- What would you do if one of your friends or a well known jailbreak player was breaking rules? how would you respond?

Hand out multiple if not more warnings than usual, then lead into the slay/guardban/etc. Punishments, just because they’re my friends doesnt really mean i can give them the floor to do whatever they want to do. I’d still joke around with them, just give them the same treatment as any other player/regular that joins. They should know the rules.

- How would you respond to an accidental MFK compared to an intentional one?

If the mfk is accidental and said player had no clue reds were in the area (or just happen to be shooting an explosive / flamethrower / projectile into a crowd at the time) then the 2 or 4 hour guardban applies

- Would there be any difference in how you currently act now to they way you'd act if you obtained a position of power?

The one thing I fear in a position of power is that I lose myself in the moment and cause a lot of things I normally wouldn’t do. In the context of Jailbreak, I feel I would restrain myself and be “””lenient””” but not on the level of “do whatever you want because i’m the COOL admin!”. To answer the question, no I dont think there’d be much of a difference in my personality if I were to become an admin.

US jailbreak is currently closed for admin applications. You really should of checked first and received permission from an admin before applying.
Please get permission first before applying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread