Invalid Kitthevampirekitty admin application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kittheneko55

- Your name and/or nickname: Kit The Vampire Kitty
- Your age: 31
- Your Steam32 ID: STEAM_1:1:29777451
- Your general online times and your timezone: Eastern Time zones and i can be on when im not busy which is hardly ever
- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?I usually play on Jailbreak the most and i would do other servers if need be
- Do you have a microphone?I do and will use it if need be but i do rarely not use it in case
- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator: I actually do I Moderate a few Facebook groups
- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod? No but I am willing to learn
- Why should we choose you to be part of our team? I enjoy playing on the servers and enjoy the game modes greatly
- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments: I would read over anything in text format or view any other form of evidence and work accordingly under the guides you set if I become an admin of the server I am applying for

• Funny
Reactions: Bass
You do not have the required playtime yet. You may reapply when you have acquired the 3 days. Keep the following in mind for your next application: expand on your policies like other applicants have done, this application looks very rushed.

Closed.

Reactions: EvoWarrior5
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread