Kevin took the money, but I'm still not Donator ... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent Kevin to email codes with paysefecards as written on the web. He was supposed to give me Donator on Panda servers. After taking paysafecards he stopped communicating even though he was online on steam .. @Kevin

• Creative
Reactions: TBotV63
Most donators say that you have to wait, even for a month to get donator. Kevin is a busy man. Give him some time.

It can take up to 3 months. Annoying because the donator page says 10-15 minutes or something but whatever

Is there any reason it's not automated yet? Seems like much more of a hassle for both Kevin and the donators since it's not automated

kek not realizing people have reallife besides sitting in front of the pc non stop?

read the donation page properly then you knwo what to do.

I don’t think it’s really my place to talk but when donations take up to 4 months to be processed even though you’re online playing CoD or some other game, then there’s an issue. I can’t imagine that it takes more than 10 minutes to give donator to a person—just do it while eating or shitting or something honestly. But really I’m sure there’s a compromise to that, like giving the power to issue donator to your higher admins or something.

I don’t think it’s really my place to talk but when donations take up to 4 months to be processed even though you’re online playing CoD or some other game, then there’s an issue. I can’t imagine that it takes more than 10 minutes to give donator to a person—just do it while eating or shitting or something honestly. But really I’m sure there’s a compromise to that, like giving the power to issue donator to your higher admins or something.
donations usually are processed within a few hours if all infos have been provided.
creating tons of threads and so on doesnt speed it up either.

• Informative
  • Dumb
Reactions: shuu and Tolfx
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread