Kennyluz - introduction (1 Viewer)

Kennyluz

Hello there,
I'm Kenny from Poland. I know it may not sound too good but community I come from has just closed and seeing how Deathrun is the only thing still keeping me in TF2 + the fact I played here a bit few years ago, I decided to come here. I can't really say if I will actually be active on the site but hopefully I find it fun enough for myself. Looking forward to spending more time on the servers.

So yeah, hello

---
"• Do not use the bunny hop to skip traps." - if I may ask, does it just mean I can't bhop around the traps to avoid them completely or I can't even just bhop through them because speed will be too advantageous? I'm asking because where I come from, bhop was a very big part of the experience and I don't want to get punished because of what I am used to.

Hello, Kenny, welcome to the community!
"• Do not use the bunny hop to skip traps." - if I may ask, does it just mean I can't bhop around the traps to avoid them completely or I can't even just bhop through them because speed will be too advantageous? I'm asking because where I come from, bhop was a very big part of the experience and I don't want to get punished because of what I am used to.
This means that you may not skip the trap by, as you said, going around it, over it (under it??) or anything that would make it impossible for the activator to deal with you. I am familiar with the other community as I've been there myself a few times and I understand that bhop was a big thing, here on Panda bhop is completely fine as long as you don't use it to skip the traps. Speeding through is completely fine as it still gives the activator a chance to get you, but be careful. I, myself, administrate on DR so if you have any further questions you can go ahead and add me on steam or ask questions whenever I'm on the server, which is quite often (unless I am disguised ;p).

edit: oh also, I won't be on the server this week but you'll see me around on Sunday and the next week.

Reactions: Kennyluz
Greetings and welcome :)

Reactions: Kennyluz

Users who are viewing this thread