Invalid Kemeky's Admin Application for Dodgeball (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kemeky

- Your name and/or nickname
- My name is Mark and I normally do not go by any nicknames.

- Your age
- I am 15 years old.

- Who gave you permission to apply?

-I am 15 and do not need permission.

- Your Steam32 ID
- STEAM_0:0:120749750

- Your general online times and your timezone
- My timezone is EST, I am usually on anywhere from 2:00 AM to 9:00 PM on weekdays, and on weekends I can get on from when I wake up to when I go back to sleep, around 10:00 AM to Midnight. But my normal time is later in the afternoon or early in the morning for an hour or two.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
- I play on the dodgeball server and that is what I would like to apply for. If there was a report/call for another server I wouldn't mind joining it to help out

- Do you have a microphone?
- Yes, I do have a microphone

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator

- I don't have any experience as admin/mod in TF2 but in GMOD I have been an admin a long time ago, I think it was for either a prophunt or DarkRP server. And experience in minecraft but I quit playing that game a long time ago.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
- No, I do not have experience with sourcemod but I would like to learn about it.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
- I think you should choose me as a part of your team because I have a positive attitude, and I am on plenty of times throughout the day, many times I am on there has been rule breakers and I can't do anything about it, today what really made me want to apply is there was a blatant hacker starting at the ground and spiking it. He would also change his name over and over to another player in the server.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
- For micspamming/stealing rockets. I will give them a warning and if they dont listen I will mute the micspammers for 30 minutes, if someone is stealing and they do not listen to my warnings I will slay them for that round.

For hackers, well, I would ban them for a week on the spot if it is very blatant, if it looks like he/she is hacking just for being a good player I will let them be unless I notice unusual movements, etc.

For other offenses, depending on the case, I will give warning and a 30 minute mute/gag or kick, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread