Accepted Kazzy Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazzy

Donator
Username
Kazzy

Steam32 ID
STEAM_0:0:83201594

Your age

Current playtime on relevant server(s)
61days

Link to your Sourcebans record
Comm Bans - 0
Bans - 1
HLStats Page

Server you are applying for
US Jailbreak

General online times & time zone
EST online most weekdays from 2:00am - 7:00am. During weekends I am able to play from 4pm - 7am.

Do you have a working microphone?
(This is required for Jailbreak admins)

Yes

Previous experience as Admin or Moderator
(Mostly in games, other experience is valid if sufficiently relevant)

I used to admin the jailbreak server. Previous APP. My Resign thread.

What would you say makes you a suitable candidate?
(Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.)

360 -> 720 -> 1440 ->10080 -> 43200 -> 0/Permanent
360 -> 720 -> 1440 ->10080 -> 43200 -> 0/Permanent
120 -> 240 -> 360 -> 0/Permanent

I hope that I can cover the time that people normally wouldn't as most others tend to be busy during this time but with my current schedule I can be on. I know that I resigned kinda recently due to me not having fun in tf2, but I have found myself playing on the server more recently than not.

Tagging Current Jailbreak admins
@Semicolon Backslash
@Sleepzombie
@Cridove
@crubf
@OpenDanger

I’ll pop on occasionally but cannot lead the feedback since I’m super busy, if I don’t respond you know why.

• Friendly
Reactions: Kazzy
For me Semi saying someone is good is a good sign for me considering I wasn't around when you were admin and I don't really think I have played with you that often
A quick look at your play times and they are pretty good for someone who seems to have only come back recently from what i can tell
Kazzy Playtime.png

A look through your chat logs and i am also really impressed nearly every other message is a warning to a player for some form of rule breaking which shows that you are really dedicated and everyone loves to see a dedicated admin
Another thing that immediately stands out to me is your calls
Kazzy Calls.png

they are super consistent and straight to the point, these are super good considering for the 4 days I've been an admin the calls I've gotten have been kind of inconsistent (if you get what I mean)

Lastly the way the community has immediately showed their support for you shows that there is going to be no issue getting along with the community, even in the discord i can see that everyone enjoys interacting with you and you are just genuinely a chill person to be around.
For me this is going to easily be a +1 from me and I am looking forward to getting to play and know you more considering how all the "old" regulars welcomed your return now that you are active again

I've seen you around every now and then on the server and you come off as a fine individual, and Danger seems to have done all the legwork in making a great case for you. I don't see why I wouldn't drop a +1 based on what I've seen.

+1 saw him 3 times (literally my 3 sessions) hasn't changed for the worse, if any he's improved.

• Friendly
Reactions: Kazzy
With Cridove signed for inactivity their feedback is no longer required, so I'll be putting this for under review!

Any questions or inactivity during under review please contact me directly via steam/discord/forum PM. Good luck ::):

• Friendly
  • Happy
Reactions: ballsack and Kazzy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread