Accepted KazKatz Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazzy

Donator
- Your name and/or nickname
Kaz

- Your age

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)
STEAM_0:0:83201594

- Your general online times and your timezone
Since School is starting up I get home around 3:30pm (est) up to when ever I go to bed which is normally 1am. On the weekends I can play from 1pm to 1am

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
US Jailbreak

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
Yes

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I have no experience

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
I have no experience, but can learn relatively fast.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I am active on the server with being on almost everyday. I enforce the rules, I get along with most people on the server. If I were to get admin it would make everybody's life easier.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

360mins ban
720mins ban
1440mins ban
4320mins ban
10080mins ban
permanent ban
(if caught hacking permanent ban)

360mins mute or gag
720mins mute or gag
1440mins mute or gag
4320mins mute or gag
10080mins mute or gag
permanent mute or gag

(Freekill, Teamkill, LR Denial etc)
360mins mute or gag
720mins mute or gag
1440mins mute or gag
4320mins mute or gag
10080mins mute or gag
permanent mute or gag

Mass Freekill(accident)
480min guardban
permanent gaurdban

Mass Freekill(On Purpose)
permanent gaurdban

Currently at 30 days played

HLSTATS
BANS - 1
COMMS - 0

Tagging all USJB Admins :

@A Wild Tryhard
@Semicolon Backslash
@Sin.
@Random Coffee Table
@PNN
@Gold

Hello,

This is a short, but a good looking application. It has the information that is needed, so I appreciate that you made an application that did not take me 15mins to read. You have a good reputation on the server, both with the players who play aswell as with the current staff. You also have a whopping 30 days playtime, so you are very active.

If I would have to mention a few minor bad things, also called nitpicking, I would say that you should try use the !call feature more rather than just megareport everyone. Could also chill on the warnings on the server as some of them are nitpicking, but hey, I am not complaining. Makes it easier for me on the server :gmod::gmod:.

As for the punishment lenghts, I don't necessarily agree with some of them, but that's nothing I would be too concerned about. If you get accepted, that's something you will find out, as the trial phase is all about learning anyways.

The teambans however got me confused, as it says "mute or gag" behind the length. I belive there was just some copy paste that went wrong? Also, 360mins as first teamban punishment is too much, as teambans are spent alive.

That's all I got to say. Leaning towards a possitive voting here, just want to see more comments before I state my vote.

Good luck, Kaz!

Salutations and thanks for applying. Overall the application looks solid and to the point. Basically everyone on the server knows you and you have proven that you know the rules well and enforce them quite often in chat and over voice. You also have the advantage of being on later, which is always a plus when the majority of the current team is not available to handle calls and the general chaos.

I agree with PNN on the nitpicking, most notably you can be a bit zealous with calling cap spam, but I do not think that is that big of a deal and can easily be fixed during the trial period. Same goes for your mutes and gags. As PNN mentioned, teambans are time spent connected to the server, so it might be good to revise them similar to what other accepted admins use, since we generally have the same stacks.

Overall, I think that you have a lot of potential to be a good admin and help to the team with your availability, +1

Thank you for the responses and as for me being nitpicking on people overusing caps ill take a better look at people's messages to make sure its actually capspam. As PNN said about me just jumping to reporting and not using /call ill be sure to use it more often and if it doesn't get handled in game then ill make the report.
As for my teambans ill give you a more revised list.

120mins Guard Ban
240mins Guard Ban
360mins Guard Ban
720mins Guard Ban
1440mins Guard Ban
permanent Guard Ban

Mass Freekill(accident)
480min guardban
permanent gaurdban

Mass Freekill(On Purpose)
permanent gaurdban

Finally, you applied Kaz, I've been waiting since forever for you to apply. Alright, let's get into it.

Like what RCT said you can be a little overbearing with the warnings which is overall a bad thing just calm down on them a bit and you should be fine. I honestly can't say anything that hasn't already been said. I really do think that you would be an amazing admin since you reach others' time where admins aren't normally on which can help everyone out.

Sorry this is short compared to the rest but everything positive has already been said and I don't want to sound like a broken record

+1

• Friendly
Reactions: Kazzy
All the good talking points have been said already : (

But for real, when your biggest problem is being too harsh on the warnings I can't really give anything other than a +1

Hey kaz, I think everything here looks good and as semi said, most of the talking points have been taken. Im going with a +1 because I think you would be a great addition to the team.

• Friendly
Reactions: Heather and Kazzy
Good chat, good sessions and good app. Current feedback is good and I believe that all the negative points that were brought up can be corrected easily. +1

• Friendly
Reactions: Kazzy and Sin.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread