Declined just unban me 2 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sup i got banned for permanent not 2wks, wtf, no warning, fanthom total dick, unban me or give me 3 months, thank you so much

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=pls+mute+me&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: PLS MUTE ME
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:96958379
Date and Time of the Ban: 07-07-18 18:45
Reason about the Ban: admin just being dick, ban me without warning
Admin that Banned you: fanthom
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: i want ban on 2wks, why? why not

Just wanting to put my say in this:

In your last appeal, Lighty told you that insulting just decreases your accept chances by a lot, but you did it again, and also, fanthom isn't wrong about banning you without warning, because it's not your first time of getting banned, you should've known the rules by then.
Additionally, the reason that is stated in the ban is said to be "not appealable".

I'd also like to state that I personally don't think you learnt your lesson by then, partly due to me seeing you around for a bit on the servers and quite toxic, and partly due to the two appeals that you've made lacking professionalism, and you insulting the admin that banned you, instead of showing sympathy towards them.

I apologize for popping into the appeal anyway, just wanted to give in my personal opinion.

• Funny
  • Dislike
Reactions: Jim and Bass
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread