jump maps for those who want jurf and quba (1 Viewer)

From playing on the jump server for a long time, I have now learnt that people prefer the map "jump QuBa"
and the map "jump jurf" they are the most popular on that server. the third favorite would be jump adventure I think, so I would if there could be a jump jurf and quba server for the ppl who want those maps. As a rank 30 on the jump server I know what maps people now like, so I think this would good-----------------------------------

sincerely ross(toxic_4_life)

From playing on the jump server for a long time, I have now learnt that people prefer the map "jump QuBa"
and the map "jump jurf" they are the most popular on that server. the third favorite would be jump adventure I think, so I would if there could be a jump jurf and quba server for the ppl who want those maps. As a rank 30 on the jump server I know what maps people now like, so I think this would good-----------------------------------
sincerely ross(toxic_4_life)

The maps aren't THAT popular for us to create a solo server for them

Mind explaining why you posted the same 2 threads on 2 different sections?

sorry, I didn't post it in the right place first :(, can u take it down?
Which one would you like taken down, this one or the other one (I'd preffer taking this down since its in the wrong section)

Moved to correct areas and merged. Just delete one of your original posts.

I still want Jump_BaQu and Jump_Littleman added :<

Users who are viewing this thread