Declined Jotaro's VSH #05 3rd Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Username
[REDACTED]

Steam32 ID: STEAM_0:0:161012030

Your age : [REDACTED]

Current playtime on relevant server(s)
27d 22:11:10h https://hlstats.panda-community.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=355188]

Link to your Sourcebans record:
1 sourcecomms and 2 sourcebans

General online times:
11:00 am to 5:00pm or in the night to next day 11:00 pm to 4:00 am

(If relevant) Who gave you permission to apply?: N/A

Server to are applying for
vsh 05
Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I would absolutely not mind hopping on other servers if I am needed there - who knows, it may encourage me to play on more servers!
General online times & time zone
Eastern Standard Time

[Time zone in Jamaica (GMT-5)
Eastern Standard Time
Time zone in Kingston (GMT-5)

Do you have a working microphone?
(This is required for Jailbreak admins)
yes I do, though I am much more comfortable with communicating through text instead.

Primary servers + servers you could confidently join in case of a report:
I always play on VSH #05. Very rarely I jump in other servers

Previous experience as Admin or Moderator: none

Why should we choose you to be part of our team? It shifted from my last app being declined. Mostly now I just want to lend hand during a lot of the off times of other admins, I tend to send evidence directly to a @Chae or @Kruphixx admins for more on-the-spot reports . I've been very supportive of the rules in place and try and help a lot of the fellow players I've come to play alongside. I want to help continue preserving the enjoyment of the servers as Casual has grown difficult to play for many.I believe I should be an Admin because of my active play time on panda after I came here and i always have a good knowledge of following rules to make a good judgements and because I am friendly and welcoming yet can still be formal. There are many toxic players on those servers, disrespecting harassing other players who just wanna have some fun, etc. A frequent problem I see is people that queue to join a certain map and when the time to play reaches they are AFK filling the spot for other players who wanna play on that map. I would like to be an admin so during my free times I could help the community by putting some order on those servers and take the right actions towards specific attitudes.. Finally, If I were to become an admin I will never abuse my powers and I'll ask my overseer regularly to explain stuff I don't understand or whenever I wonder on how to react to something and with how much of a severity. I am more than willing to learn from other members of staff on what and admin should be and how an admin should condone himself, as well as what it takes to be an admin. I will appriciate any kind of criticism or tips from anyone that is willing to give it. Even if this application gets denied, I will continiue to learn and change in order to become the ideal admin.Even if the app is rejected. If there is any criticism for how an admin should be please let me know so that I can to improve myself. My scaling punishments for Gags/Mutes/Bans would be as follows:
1. 12 hours (720 minutes)
2. 1 day (1440 minutes)
3. 3 days (4320 minutes)
4. 1 week (10080 minutes)
5. 1 month (43200 minutes)
6. Permanent (ask a full admin for a permanent ban)
More Specific Punishments

AFK players (Players will be slapped to double check that they are indeed afk before being punished)
First time - First offence: Make sure they're actually afk with TimeBomb / Slaps
Second time - Second offence: Kick... if he/she come back and afk kick again
Third time - Ban, based off of previous scaling Bans

Fail Hale/Not doing damage
First time - slay
Second time - Kick
Teaming with Boss:
- First few times: slaps, slay if no effect
- If continued: kick
- If continued after kick: ban (according to scaling)
Inappropriate Sprays
First time - Warning and Removal of the Spray
Second time - Kick

Micspam/Chatspam

First time - Warnings
Second time - Gag/Mute, based off of previous scaling mutes/gags

Cheating
First time - Permanent Ban accompanied by demo for proof

Advertising Cheats
First time - Permanent Gag/Mute
Closing Thoughts Thank you for taking the time to read all this!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Optimistic
Reactions: _Black and TRGGB2
Hey jotaro, thanks for applying.

I'd like to start off with your sessions, which are... well, far from good.

sessions.jpg

You were on the server only 5 times this month. What concerns me is how quickly you decided to re-apply, considering you started playing regularly again only on the 12th.

Let's move onto your chatlogs - They aren't the best either. I see a few warnings here and there, and then there's stuff like this:

chatlogs2.jpg
chatlogs.jpg
chatlogs2.jpg
chatlogs2.jpg

This is something I noticed some time ago but forgot to mention it on your previous app. Constantly begging people to rock the vote or vote for a specific map is just obnoxious. This is not how an admin applicant should behave if they want to be taken seriously.

I just don't think you're ready to to be an admin yet and make big decisions, mainly due to your inmature behaviour, which is a shame. Hopefully that will change in the future.

My vote: -1

I’ve been absent from Tf2 altogether excluding dropping in from time to time for the past month due to burnout and taking a break. I haven’t been able to observe you in-game as of recent, but from previous experience from myself it was okay at first, nothing abnormal. That was until till I did some digging watching how’d you act toward real life friend in game and it was disturbing how different you can be without a staff online I’m not that comfortable leaving you alone since I have been less active.

Like Kruphixx stated I have to agree that the application sees rather rush especially since it seems like you just waited for the cool down to reapply that Kevin had set from your previous application to post another. I don’t want you to turn out burn out like me, I’d personally like to see you more and hopefully change (whenever I’m able to settle back into Tf2). Sadly going to also have to do a -1 for the time being.

Applicant has decided to retract their application.

You can reapply in one month's time : 18th of May 2022. Please make sure to take on the feedback above before doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread