Invalid John's JB Staff Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChipZ

- Your name and/or nickname: John

- Your age: 16

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)
- Your general online times and your timezone
I'm on 9 a.m EST to 10 p.m. Eastern Time
- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report? I am applying for a staff member on the jailbreak servers.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
Yes
- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
Pbfortress
- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
Yes, i've had around 3 years of experiecne with it.
- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I want to help out the JailBreak servers, they never seem to be under staff care, or that I never see it when i'm on. I'm on most of the time, so I can pretty much handle alot of pressure on my shoulders. I want to make JB atleast better than what it's current state is.
- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
Im supposing this is asking me to give examples and I will do so:
Let's say a player decides to mass freekill an entire team. I would give him a guard ban for around 2 hours or so as a first time offense. The second time, most likley a permanent guard ban
A player decides to spam music over his or her microphone or just down right scream into it. I would give him a verbal warning asking him or her not to do it again. If the player does it once more, it would be a 30 minute mute.

- Your actual SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:219272072
- connection time: 6 days 2 hours
Comms
Bans

@Travis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread