Invalid John Carlton's Admin Application for Dogeball (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Carlton

Nickname: John Carlton, (I'd rather not say my real name)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:155861392

Online Time and TimeZones: Usually on from 16:00 till around 22:00 - 23:00 everyday except weekends in which i usually get on ealrier, this is to UK times. I may however be busy working during the weekdays however i would probably be on later if so.

Do you have a microphone?: Technically yes i do, unfortunatally it is broken and makes an awful noise so i've taken to just
typing instead, still gets the job done.

Times i've used Sourcemod: I know the general stuff like slaying, kicking, banning and gagging. The miscellaneous stuff
like slapping, and pop ups i'm sure i'll find out how to do.

Previous Experience as Admin/Moderator: I have been an admin on a few different games before, including the once popular Terraria server "D&B", reaching #1 on the forums until it was sadly shut down by the owner for personal reasons. I am also a current Super Admin for my personal server "vexatio gaming" that had a Gmod server, which i have been apart of for 3 years now. They're pretty much family at this point.

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?: I don't play on many Panda servers except Dodgeball which i have grown to love and has become my favourite server on TF2. If a report was being repeated on other servers i wouldn't hesitate to hop in.

What will you do as an admin?: As an admin i would ensure everyone is treated fairly and the same, no matter if they are a friend or not, rules are rules. If the event comes that i am forced to take action, i would first issue a verbal warning in chat, saying
what they have done and how to avoid doing it again. If it happens again i will then issue a slay and another warning, this time
being a kick. If they do it once more depending on the severity of the situation i would give kick or a 30 minute ban. If this
person has already done this multiple times however a higher ban would be issued without a kick or a permanant ban for repeated offenders. For Communication again a simple verbal warning if it's not english on an english server (Can vary if it's only a certain langauge that's currently on the server, for example if it's two spanish people then there would be no need), same goes
for mic spam. If they ignore the warning and carry on then a Gag for 30 mins will be put in place, ignoring further will result
in a kick or a longer gag.

Why I should be an Admin: I'm respected by the communtiy of Dodgeball and I try to make a habit of making the game more fun than the usual competitive side. I'm a little new to the website but i'm sure i'll find my way around it fairly quickly, especially for reporting people in forums if they're up to mischief. Aside from the negative side i do genuinely enjoy my time in Panda, everyone is always friendly including the admins and they do their job. I really just want to be someone who can be apart of the team and help the community out as much as possible, keep me busy for as long as possible. I'm mature when I have to be under the circumstances of being a Mod/Admin but that doesn't mean i have to be grumpy and horrible, so i'll be as playful as possible unless obviously the person does not enjoy it. I aspire to be better and will learn from new experiences that i might stumble onto while having fun in the server!

Just to reiterate about how i'll admin!

-Warning 1
-Action (gag, slay, kick, slap)
-Warning 2
-Action (extended gag, ban)
-Action (Permanant Ban)

Im pretty sure Dodgeball 29 doesnt have a game me so i cant check your stats

unfortunatly nothing happens when using that command, only ones we have been able to use is: place, !hug, !kiss

I just tested it on the server, if you type /rank in chat and take a screenshot it should show us your play time. Like can a full admin clean this thread up. Feel free to delete this post once he has undertood what to do.
1549066665803.png

55540BFA0737CA2A1E9F942A3F0B35B8C4559BC5
hate to say it but since you want to apply on DB 29 you dont have enough time. An admin can mark this as invalid unless the DB team would like to cut them a brake

At this time you do not meet our playtime requirement. Your application is thus invalid.

You may reapply once you have reached 3 days of playtime. Thank you for your interest.

• Indifferent
Reactions: Husky
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread