Declined Jester420's Ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

What's your username? Jester™

What is your SteamID? 76561198015947999

What is your type of punishment? Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

Who has punished you? banana

Why were you punished? im making another appeal bc my last appeal was reviewed by the dude who banned me. But the reason i was perma guard banned the second time was bc i would turn ff on and kill blues on the blue team that would overtalk warden, Interrupt rounds and over all just making a mess of everything but i was reported by a forum kid for "mfk" which never happened and "ilegal ff" i was taking matters into my own hands bc i didnt want to sit there and call admin over admin

Why should we revoke your punishment? banned over a technicality (iv also asked alot of well known people and they all said they would do the same thing)

• Dislike
Reactions: Kazzy
i also want to add you can ask the dude who reported me for footage of what happened to see what was going on or look at the forum it self to see all what went down

bc i would turn ff on and kill blues on the blue team that would overtalk warden, Interrupt rounds and over all just making a mess of everything
Yeah because this guy was totally interrupting your round

Or this guy.

These videos were both taken from the report that got you permad in the first place, something I linked in your original appeal.
reviewed by the dude who banned me.
That's just the standard for all appeals, but my mentor had the final say, a person who is more than willing to go against me when I am in the wrong.
I hope this is enough evidence for you.

yes i will admit i kinda abused that but for a good chunk i did kill people who were interupting there was the once time were some dude would just sit there and keep talking when i told him "off mic" and he didnt so i killed him

i really couldnt care if i get unbanned imma play the server either way

im making another appeal bc my last appeal was reviewed by the dude who banned me.
I usually don't make myself the sole deciding factor in appeals, I take into account the views of others either when asked or just by looking at their reactions elsewhere, I have unpunished some who I think should've stayed banned because of this. That being said a majority of the jb admins agree with my decision in that report.

I don't think revoking the ban so you can go vigilante again is a great idea especially considering your record has led to overstepping the boundaries, which can be seen in that report.

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread