Accepted jeffgd ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffgd3

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:150755974&Submit
Name of your Banned Steam Account:
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:150755974
Date and Time of the Ban: 11:25 PM PT August 21st (10 minutes ago)
Reason about the Ban: inappropriate spray
Admin that Banned you: Baka
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: It was a complete accident to spray it. Basically I was joking with my friends on another private server and I ended up making a spray displaying gay fellucia. The next day (now) I’m playing panda FF2 and I go to hit the chat button but instead press “T” which sprays the gay fellucia. Instantly a player sees it and says they screenshotted it. After the round is over and I respawn, I quickly delete the spray. The guy didn’t seem to care that it was a mistake and I had removed it, and proceeded to say something along the lines of “haha faggot you’re getting banned now.” Of course, 6 minutes later I get banned and here I am.

If the ban cannot be fully removed, may it at least be reduced as it was a mistake and I certainly had no desire of broadcasting oral sex, which is why I quickly removed it.

I think what Wild Card Joker means to ask you is; could you explain your chat log.

ab7e.png

I think what Wild Card Joker means to ask you is; could you explain your chat log.

ab7e.png
Oh, half of that was satire, like “just end your suffering” “dumb” “stfu furry” “fat fuck” “no dumbass that’s not it” “eat this dick” etc. About kaz, I don’t remember the situation extremely well, but I remember he was cussing at a new player for not doing good, and then bragging about how good he was so I was telling him to stfu. I also think he was saying racial slurs so something like that. Now I shouldn’t of said those things but that was a month ago and has NOTHING to do with this because I wasn’t banned for that.

When I said faggot I was joking about it as well. It’s like saying “cunt” or “bitch.” When I say “cunt” it doesn’t mean I hate vaginas, same with “bitch,” it doesn’t mean I hate female dogs and with “faggot” it was the same circumstance except I was joking with it.

I have taken a lot of consideration of this and have decided to reduce it from 1 week to 5 days. (since your last ban was for 3 days) Please do not spray inappropriate sprays (objector counts with this) and when you get unbanned, follow rules accordingly. Thanks and have fun. Accepted for reduced ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread