Jb_minecraft_daylight (1 Viewer)

Should this map be added to the Jailbreak NY map rotation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lambda

Donator
https://gamebanana.com/maps/196513
So a little while ago I found this neat map that I thought would be really good for the Jailbreak NY map rotation because, in my opinion, I find the variety of maps to be lacking. It's always either Bhop or Mlcastle with a little bit of Spacejail and Famous being thrown into the mix. Now I know we already have a Minecraft map but Minecart_chrome kinda just sucks but this map is actually a remake of it that's far better than the original with plenty of hiding spots for REDs and hard to reach places that can easily be accessed by BLUs. I've already playtested this map a little bit on my own and I've yet to find any bugs or glitches that would ruin a round or something. I can supply additional screenshots from myself if you guys want them.

Nine Square
Crush Game
Fall Game
Sweeper
Jeopardy
Club Glod (Theater)
Diner
Disco
Dodgeball
Pool
Soccer
Minefield
Arena
Box Game
Bowling
Obby
Deathrun
also contains a Knife Pit and a Cage.
5a19411294e74.jpg
5a19411cf2f29.jpg
5a1941256a1ea.jpg
5a19412f00a39.jpg
5a194132a5f23.jpg
5a19413981840.jpg

sorry for being late, but I would vote no, I've played it on blw, it's not that much different except for the cell area and the town that nobody uses, and honestly, we don't need more types of this map, basically the only thing I like about the map in general is the obby, but even that is mainly just pole jumping. I think we need new original maps, not versions of things we already have

Again I already posted this suggested and it was on the to do list months ago.

• Dislike
Reactions: Jim

Users who are viewing this thread