1. Join us on our discord server for fun gaming evenings, discussions, music and much more!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Introduce yourself here so we can get to know you!
    Dismiss Notice

Pending jb_minecraft_daylight ?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by XplosiveAction, Apr 26, 2018.

?

Add Minecraft Daylight?

1. Yes

75.0%
  2. No

25.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XplosiveAction

XplosiveAction Trial Gameserver Admin
    Trial Gameserver Admin

I found this map from looking at someone on my steam contacts playing on jb and this was the map name. Did some searching and found it. It looks like what @Husky@Husky was trying to do by expending the minecart map, but I mean, it's clearly playable as I see someone on my friends list playing it right now. Was curious if it could be looked into to be added.

https://gamebanana.com/maps/196513

2. XplosiveAction

Trial Gameserver Admin

Adding on to this, after looking through the map I-ve noticed some positives about the map:
    -It's larger, clearly. You can go behind the cells and all around the map. but it seems to still be a small map in comparison to maps like wip which is insanely huge. Hide and seek would be a LOT of fun on this one.
    -The obby pit has ammo now if you fall down. This might be troubling as a red might be hard to kill in a group of people. That being said the place where the red teleports when out of the pit can be watched on, and I think by the time any red makes it out, all other reds will be past that point, so it might not lead to freekills or freehitting.
    -Places that were blocked off, like the tree next to kitchen, are not, leading to the outside area. Theatre has a big climbable vine that leads outside. Disco has a breakable that leads outside.
    -New ammo spot outside of the map (wont reveal)
    -Armory ceiling no longer breakable. Instead there is a way inside from the entrance to jeopardy, and the Tartis as well.
    -the whole visual of the map looks much better then the minecart map, it's just smooth and pleasing to the eye

Negatives:
    -theatre no longer has the gate to keep reds in which sucks, and is too easy to escape from unless a blue watches the climbable hole
    -only 5 cells this time (which means it can be easier to freehit/freekill more reds if it happens)

This is all just from the top of my head. I still think the map looks great.

3. Magglet

Magglet Trial Gameserver Admin
    Trial Gameserver Admin Donator

In case you are wondering @Husky@Husky won't be replying. However, I can tell you his opinion right here

If you are too lazy to read all that. Which I am guessing most are. The map has far too many massive open spaces, it's not great and well, he hates it/

In case your wondering why he can't reply personally (he isn't allowed here anymore ;( for now)

4. Freekill Lord

Freekill Lord Member

i like it
    less cells means more freekills

5. XplosiveAction

Trial Gameserver Admin

I read the whole reply, and i understand his reasoning for sure.

6. XplosiveAction

Trial Gameserver Admin

this has been up for a while, @Luigi123@Luigi123 I know usually you handle a lot of the suggestions/polled things so, just wanted to bring this to your attention ^^;

7. Luigi123

Luigi123 Gameserver Admin
    Gameserver Admin

Steam:
    I'm sorry for the delay and I have added on To Do list.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice