Completed jb_minecraft_daylight ? (1 Viewer)

Add Minecraft Daylight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin | XplosiveAction

I found this map from looking at someone on my steam contacts playing on jb and this was the map name. Did some searching and found it. It looks like what @Husky was trying to do by expending the minecart map, but I mean, it's clearly playable as I see someone on my friends list playing it right now. Was curious if it could be looked into to be added.

https://gamebanana.com/maps/196513

Adding on to this, after looking through the map I-ve noticed some positives about the map:
-It's larger, clearly. You can go behind the cells and all around the map. but it seems to still be a small map in comparison to maps like wip which is insanely huge. Hide and seek would be a LOT of fun on this one.
-The obby pit has ammo now if you fall down. This might be troubling as a red might be hard to kill in a group of people. That being said the place where the red teleports when out of the pit can be watched on, and I think by the time any red makes it out, all other reds will be past that point, so it might not lead to freekills or freehitting.
-Places that were blocked off, like the tree next to kitchen, are not, leading to the outside area. Theatre has a big climbable vine that leads outside. Disco has a breakable that leads outside.
-New ammo spot outside of the map (wont reveal)
-Armory ceiling no longer breakable. Instead there is a way inside from the entrance to jeopardy, and the Tartis as well.
-the whole visual of the map looks much better then the minecart map, it's just smooth and pleasing to the eye

Negatives:
-theatre no longer has the gate to keep reds in which sucks, and is too easy to escape from unless a blue watches the climbable hole
-only 5 cells this time (which means it can be easier to freehit/freekill more reds if it happens)

This is all just from the top of my head. I still think the map looks great.

• Agree
Reactions: yaso and Dandy
In case you are wondering @Husky won't be replying. However, I can tell you his opinion right here

If you are too lazy to read all that. Which I am guessing most are. The map has far too many massive open spaces, it's not great and well, he hates it/

In case your wondering why he can't reply personally (he isn't allowed here anymore ;( for now)

• Agree
Reactions: Dandy
In case you are wondering @Husky won't be replying. However, I can tell you his opinion right here

If you are too lazy to read all that. Which I am guessing most are. The map has far too many massive open spaces, it's not great and well, he hates it/

In case your wondering why he can't reply personally (he isn't allowed here anymore ;( for now)
I read the whole reply, and i understand his reasoning for sure.

this has been up for a while, @Luigi123 I know usually you handle a lot of the suggestions/polled things so, just wanted to bring this to your attention ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread