Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Semicolon Backslash

Mapper
Contributor
Got some map suggestions and whatnot. Nothing really revolutionary but still good additions

jb_8bit_v5_night
a small update to 8bit night that fixes some minor bugs adds danger below and does some tweaks to secrets+lighting not really mandatory. Also good to note that 8bit's normal daylight version is near identical so just in case this community prefers 8bit at day I've left a poll option for that.

Minecraft night
This was suggested back in the Chretien remaster thread but seems to have been ignored due to it still being minecraft just with different secrets. While I prefer both daylight and night I left an option to replace daylight with night in case to mc maps is too much (although we do have to famous's and 2 mario maps so it shouldn't be a big deal)

Re-add jb_alkatraz
Alkatraz for its brief reign seemed to be well liked, and the reason it was removed (rocket riders) has been removed.

jb_albany
Old map removed long ago its been updated since then. Although the "assassin's creed" gravity glitch still exists so that might be a problem. Map also doesn't seem to have decompile protection so if it's really necessary I could try and fix any major issues (which would amount to sealing off any entrances to said minigame.)

Poll closes in 10 days

For jb_albany, you can just cover the spawn with trigger_gravity to fix gravity glitch, also there is no need to edit the map, it can be fixed via plugin.

For jb_albany, you can just cover the spawn with trigger_gravity to fix gravity glitch, also there is no need to edit the map, it can be fixed via plugin.
One problem, we may never get that plugin so for now I guess I gotta do the thing the old fashioned way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread