• No, don't update it.

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Capp

Banned
Well well, jb_fuckzz, you saw that you're not good enough, huh?

The creator of jb_fuckzz(DzoT_) recreated his map to "jb_famous_final"(way better name for a map tho), as you can see here: http://tf2.gamebanana.com/maps/189822
A user asked in the comments if this map is jb_fuckzz 2.0, and DzoT_ stated:
Isn't this just fuckzzz 2.0?

Yeah, but not quite :)

So, i guess it's an update. I will go through some changes.
  • Better design(in my opinion)
  • The vents to the armory have to be disabled before they can be destroyed. They can be disabled by destroying 2 boxes, somewhere on the map.
  • added Jeopardy
  • added Pool
  • reworked Bhop. It has now 3 difficulties.
  • added a bank?
  • new Disco so it's no longer the same as the mario map.
  • removed this minigame that spawned ammo(forgot the name D: )
  • and more.
Please update
@Kevin :3

Well I already said my mind about the map in private against you, that I'd love to have it in as another map as it looks nice but not really as a replacement for Fuckzz as fuckzz is a decent map imo

As the fuckzz map has several minigames that cannot be played due them being too deadly, or directly offering ammo to the RED players, I would not have any issue with a map update. If it contains the same minigames, but adds the older, more reliable ones, then the update should be worth it.

We already have 2 versions of Minecraft in the map pool, we shouldn't need 2 versions of this map.

• Agree
Reactions: Capp
I could create a poll where I ask if people would like free unusuals or not. When everyone votes 'yes', I doubt anything is going to happen...

Sorry for shitpost, what I'm getting at is that you shouldn't ask people to do things based on the results of a self-made poll.

I thinks its awesome that you guys try to get the opinion from the community!
The map does indeed need improvement and its good that it got updated but i think theres no reason to shittalk it because like every jailbreakmap it needs some time, to be tested. So it can be improved in a way that everyone enjoys the time on the map :D

Just please think about all the time and effort put in to make a map like that
its crazy so please give jb_fuckzz a chance to improve :3

sorry if i did some writing mistakes

I still think that the new maps are shit, especially fuckz. Just remove it :>

I still think that the new maps are shit, especially fuckz. Just remove it :>

Well I disagree OPD, there have to be maps, even if they are shit in your opinion. Without new maps JB will get boring and people won't stay

• Agree
Reactions: superfart435
It seems I cant reply on the vote so here's my vote:

Yes, but don't remove jb_fuckzz_final

I'll put this up in the to do list on the staff page for you. May I note though, it make take sometime as it is not a major concern.

Closed.

map update has been applied and will be available on the next mapchange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread