jb_bunker_b4 Update Thread (1 Viewer)

1669659055951.png

CP has been added to the map (most important update :D (ty Semicolon for CSS))

yeah all of that is fine, but did you fix the class crush lighting and change the pool nodraw water

ALSO MY GOD THE SOLID LIGHTS

Reactions: hehe troll
yeah all of that is fine, but did you fix the class crush lighting and change the pool nodraw water

ALSO MY GOD THE SOLID LIGHTS
Yes and yes

Yes and I will fix that too

Add cell boss fight
or i will ban you (heheheha for legal reasons this is a joke (add cell though plz i am perfect) )

I am sad. It's been two months since the update thread and bunker hasn't gotten a single update yet.

I mean I understand that fixing the server crashes and the shit that it's dealing with right now, is more important, but c'mon... :(

• Funny
Reactions: Swify
image-360.png

Heyo, I'm blowing dust off of this thread and remaking bunker.
Question: Should I remove the kill buttons in the obby? I have a feeling it was always abused and didn't really add anything.
I'll make it kill on default if that change gets implemented.

I don't think a kill button is necessary. If the warden wants them dead he can kill them himself.

I don't think a kill button is necessary. If the warden wants them dead he can kill them himself.
Im pretty that kill button was for falling down, making a tp back or a kill.
Question: Should I remove the kill buttons in the obby? I have a feeling it was always abused and didn't really add anything.
I'll make it kill on default if that change gets implemented.
I think just having it a kill would be better as it adds a challenge over classes that have hp regen.

Im pretty that kill button was for falling down, making a tp back or a kill.

I think just having it a kill would be better as it adds a challenge over classes that have hp regen.
Fair point.
Currently I have tp + 50hp of damage, should I just remove the teleports and make it deal 999 damage instead?

Users who are viewing this thread