Answered (JB) Word Choice (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Removed

Hello, (I am back) I have a question about JB.

Something that I have come across in my return is the misuse of words that gets me killed. For example:

"All reds rush to 9 square"

As this does not specify the red side or say "All reds rush into 9 square" would it be rebelling/not following orders if I do not go inside the red side and instead wait outside at 9 square?

I often get killed for this and want to know if this is against policy. Thank you

Hello, (I am back) I have a question about JB.

Something that I have come across in my return is the misuse of words that gets me killed. For example:

"All reds rush to 9 square"

As this does not specify the red side or say "All reds rush into 9 square" would it be rebelling/not following orders if I do not go inside the red side and instead wait outside at 9 square?

I often get killed for this and want to know if this is against policy. Thank you

It would be considered nitpicking if you don't go inside it and you would be kos.

• Agree
Reactions: DragonBlaze
It would be considered nitpicking if you don't go inside it and you would be kos.
Hmph, I guess so. I would like admin clarification as the warden could just as easily kill you for going inside as he never said to go inside.

Hmph, I guess so. I would like admin clarification as the warden could just as easily kill you for going inside as he never said to go inside.
He would have to be very specfic if he didn't want you to go inside like say "go infront of 9 square"

Edit: @Zushikikato Wolfeh

It depends on the example, in this case it's pretty clear that the person wants you to go inside it. There's more than one layer to language.

But basic pragmatic knowledge does say that. Plus, they didn't forbid it either. If the warden is actually that retarded just get them banned because that kind of bullshit has no place giving orders.

• Agree
Reactions: Hellboy
What evo said. If the wardens wants to be specific he has to say rush INTO or rush TO THE START of "9 square"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread