Completed [JB] Update Carnival from v2d to v3 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexrox360

New Update Woop Woop!

This update features:

[ A new sweeper model + less time between speed changes!
[ Fixed Obby Freeze bug! (For real this time) (check my explination)
[ Damage Nerfing to Minefield Course and Carousel Chaos for better survivability!
[ Fixed Smash Bros Brawl Announcer voice lines to play properly for all minigames!
[ Curved Stair Clipping to Kart Race + more speed boost pads!
[ And some other misc. detail/fixes in my GB page

Big thanks to FrameBlat for helping with the Obby Freeze bug. Turns out if you have too big a sound file for soundscapes, it can make source engine die. For reference, my sounds used 10mb or under for each soundscape sound I have (most compressed jailbreak map) and the Obby soundscape was 30mb, which was the outlier making everyone freeze. I fixed this by turning the file into an MP3 instead of a Wav, and making it loop twice for a more compressed file size. So thanks again.
Hopefully now you can enjoy obby to the fullest, along with some new decor to make it look more like a funhouse.

New Update Woop Woop!

This update features:

[ A new sweeper model + less time between speed changes!
[ Fixed Obby Freeze bug! (For real this time) (check my explination)
[ Damage Nerfing to Minefield Course and Carousel Chaos for better survivability!
[ Fixed Smash Bros Brawl Announcer voice lines to play properly for all minigames!
[ Curved Stair Clipping to Kart Race + more speed boost pads!
[ And some other misc. detail/fixes in my GB page

Big thanks to FrameBlat for helping with the Obby Freeze bug. Turns out if you have too big a sound file for soundscapes, it can make source engine die. For reference, my sounds used 10mb or under for each soundscape sound I have (most compressed jailbreak map) and the Obby soundscape was 30mb, which was the outlier making everyone freeze. I fixed this by turning the file into an MP3 instead of a Wav, and making it loop twice for a more compressed file size. So thanks again.
Hopefully now you can enjoy obby to the fullest, along with some new decor to make it look more like a funhouse.
has this been fully tested?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread