Pending [JB] Team Specific FF (1 Viewer)

Add this

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Walfools

I don't know if this is possible, but I think team specific friendly fire would be beneficial to the jailbreak community. Being able to turn FF on for blus only could reduce collateral damage when killing MFKers. Red-exclusive FF would prevent disgruntled blus from killing their fellow guards/warden. I don't see any downsides to this other than a slightly more complicated warden menu, and the required addition of new commands to replace !wff.

Reactions: Fuez
I don't know if this is possible, but I think team specific friendly fire would be beneficial to the jailbreak community. Being able to turn FF on for blus only could reduce collateral damage when killing MFKers. Red-exclusive FF would prevent disgruntled blus from killing their fellow guards/warden. I don't see any downsides to this other than a slightly more complicated warden menu, and the required addition of new commands to replace !wff.
Who will code it?

Who will code it?

No idea if it works but its something

• Useful
Reactions: crubf

No idea if it works but its something
He coded it?!

• Haha
Reactions: ItsNotCalassic
well i mean if it works then yeah add it why not

i think having so many options in the menu for ff would be too confusing for new players. And i dont see such a major/game changing reason to do this.

if It aint broke, dont fix it

edit: i understand it would make dealing with mfkr’s would be easier but at those points the round tends to be ruined already and its better to calladmin or report then dealing with it yourself.

Having so many options would be kinda confusing, plus I like the chaos.
Jokes aside, my main reason is that you can hold Blus with more accountablilty. If a blu kills another blu, maybe he wasn't fit to be a blu anyways. I'd keep the ff on for both teams for honor, you don't need to control everything.

Jokes aside, my main reason is that you can hold Blus with more accountablilty. If a blu kills another blu, maybe he wasn't fit to be a blu anyways. I'd keep the ff on for both teams for honor, you don't need to control everything.
This poll lets you do that, it's saying that we should separate ff for reds and blues into their own little categories.

Reactions: hehe troll
The plugin code I linked above allows you to use the standard friendly fire in conjunction with the team based one, perhaps a solution could be leaving some of the friendly fire options off the warden menu and be done via command only if the cluttering of the warden menu is of that much concern to you.

Reactions: hehe troll
if It aint broke, dont fix it

edit: i understand it would make dealing with mfkr’s would be easier but at those points the round tends to be ruined already and its better to calladmin or report then dealing with it yourself.

Ok nvm i’m voting +1 because i heard its just 1 extra button 🙃. And honestly its not impactful to the gameplay/doesn’t hurt to add. anyways feel free to use the neutral face reaction on this comment

Reactions: scootyman
b1a991643f6d376ca312f6e563c5dc96.png

I will look into this and will task it up if I am able to successfully rig the plugin I provided earlier to function with the jailbreak plugin.

• Sad
Reactions: Swify and Madact
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread