JB Team Based Minigames (1 Viewer)

bap!

I'm very curious on JB if "Team Based Minigames" are allowed so basically what this is where the warden splits the reds into 2 different teams and they call out one person to represent for each team so if there's 30 people the teams would be split 15-15 and they'd call out one person for each team and those 2 people would do a minigame like trivia and the warden would say if the person got it wrong there entire team would be KOS. I saw this happen earlier today on JB and I asked if it was allowed and everyone seemed to be okay with it. But I honestly think it shouldn't be a thing because it kind of includes favoritism since only certain people get to have fun and play the minigames while the rest have to sit inside cells and do nothing. So back to my question, is this allowed? I'd love to hear what more people think of this Thank you for your time B)

• Informative
Reactions: TRGGB2

Hopefully it really isn't since that ruins the entire fun of playing the round.
Just imagine being told to go into knifepit doing absolutely nothing in there only to die after a minute because the chosen player for your team was dumb or skillless

I read "they'd call out one person for each team and those 2 people would do a minigame like trivia and the warden would say if the person got it wrong there entire team would be KOS.", then think to myself, if you choose one specific person from each side to represent everyone else, wouldn't that be favouritism, as the players selected can control the fate of the other reds by existing, rather than earning it. A chosen red could just get themselves killed purposefully and the blues go and kill the rest anyways. Even if the warden does make it more fair by saying "first one out of each side will be chosen" I find that very similar to first reaction last reaction, where reds have a split second to respond, and asking for repeats is not feasible, as someone would have already been first by the time the repeat is given. At least do roulette on hopjb; if you are going be mean, and eliminate the fun from playing a gamemode about playing minigames. Dont lodge your "punishment" minigame on something that is unlikely to be allowed by many interpretations of the rules. Also, what happened to all the reds participating in the minigame? Are they not supposed to? It would be boring sitting in a cage unable to watch the chosen teammates play a minigame for 2 minutes, or even longer. The reds not killed when a red wins the challenge did no minigame, while another 2 reds did? How is that fair, they had a chance of dying, yes, but the representation that the teammate chosen gives is not proof that the caged reds could complete the game, or challenge. One red could be unable to even land the first jump of obby, and yet still "win" obby. Honestly, I don't know why this is even a question, but people seem to think that something like this is allowed. Personally I didn't even think this was allowed, and would get in argument with anyone justifying it.

Users who are viewing this thread