Completed JB Suggestion (What did you expect?) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skull

Mapper
Hello, I have 3 main suggestions for the jailbreak server.

1. Enable "+use"
+use is a feature that let's you press buttons easily and instantly, they can be helpful while rebelling when you are trying to hit a button as red but as being sneaky. Also some maps has secrets only available with +use. (tf_allow_player_use 1)

2. Add new LR's.
I seen some servers having LR's named PropHunt and VSH and I believe they are quite fun to play on some maps. Don't have link to the plugin that features it yet, sorry.

3. Noclip permission for admins.
I suggested this one for map LR's where map maker puts special LR rounds in areas only accessable through noclip, this kind of LR is only available in some maps such as ba_hopjb, but it would be cool to let admins noclip to them, also future map makers for Panda could add their own LR rounds that are only accessable via noclipping.

Last edited:
Yo uhm 3 suggestions but i can only pick 2
1590337463302.png

2. Add new LR's.
I seen some servers having LR's named PropHunt and VSH and I believe they are quite fun to play on some maps. Don't have link to the plugin that features it yet, sorry.
This is already coming whenever we get redux other two are fair game I guess.

Reactions: Skull
All right this is an old one so I'll break this down:

1. I'll task +use .
  2. https://www.panda-community.com/threads/jailbreak-vsh-lr.18658/ . Also if you want new lrs, you'll need to find someone to supply them and to not be vague. Be specific.
  3. That won't happen, sorry.

Task

#196 Enable tf_allow_player_use 1 on Jailbreak​

+use will be active upon mapchange - implemented.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread