Not a Bug JB Shit boys (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinny

The new tank taunt Valve added makes people lag the fuck out, Some people including me crash cause of it, If there were a way to remove a taunt then that'd be awesome cause people can just troll with this. ):

alright so vinny is right, but he worded it wrong, the new tank taunt caused lag in the jb ny server, i was there when it happened, multiple people crashed, got timed out, or lagged terribly, i lagged terribly and then crashed, i think it might be due to the new animation, new model, and new sounds, the user who was doing was laughing about it, and kept doing the taunt when he was asked to stop, it isnt a problem that any admin can solve though, vavle will fix the issuse when they feel they should, till then we can only ask users to not use the tank taunt.
may we please close this thread since it isnt a problem any of us can solve?

alright so vinny is right, but he worded it wrong, the new tank taunt caused lag in the jb ny server, i was there when it happened, multiple people crashed, got timed out, or lagged terribly, i lagged terribly and then crashed, i think it might be due to the new animation, new model, and new sounds, the user who was doing was laughing about it, and kept doing the taunt when he was asked to stop, it isnt a problem that any admin can solve though, vavle will fix the issuse when they feel they should, till then we can only ask users to not use the tank taunt.
may we please close this thread since it isnt a problem any of us can solve?
To add, it appears the taunt especially causes crashes when 3 or more are in use simultaneously. People know this and are abusing it

This is a known issue with the taunt as you can see here valve might fix this soon maybe just ask people not to use the taunt until then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread