Completed [JB] Rule change suggestion (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Racer911-1

Current rule
You as Warden must give orders before opening the cell doors, opening the cell doors before any order given is a freeday and will be punished.

New rule
You as Warden must give orders before 09:00, reds must remain in cells until specified time if no orders are given

To add on to it without making it seem like a low effort suggestion: Current rule is very susceptible by button griefers/rulebreakers.
We as the admin team already discussed this rule just now and got to an unanimous agreement to change it (Semi also approves of this)

So, if the reds leave their cells when opened without orders the Blu team can just go on a killing spree essentially?

You as Warden must give orders before 09:00, reds must remain in cells until specified time if no orders are given
From an outside perspective this sounds absolutely awful for new players. If I joined some random jailbreak server to play some jailbreak and the cell doors randomly opened I would never expect to just immediately get killed for seemingly no reason when trying to leave my cell.

The rule change does create the possibility of preventing forced freedays, i'm sure it'll cause chaos with those that don't play jb regularly.

Reactions: M.R and hehe troll
yes i would love rounds where there isnt a forced freeday for 3 days straight and make me comtemplate suicide

• Haha
Reactions: Cowboy
No I love to scream "ITS A FREEDAY!!!!" ontop of my lungs when the cells accidently open without any orders!!

All Jokes aside this suggestion is long due. Yes.

However incase this happens blus should give the reds some time to let em go back in cells and not just start shooting em.

As a person who consistently as a RED try to make it a fail round, I really do agree that this is needed. It doesn't feel like an earned fail round and its unfair for everyone involved, especially if there is someone pressing the button. It'd save a lot of headaches, so I am in support of this

Should we maybe alter the rule about being able to rewarden if the warden slays/dies before the cells open to being able to rewarden before 9:00 if the previous warden slays/dies before giving orders?

Reactions: hehe troll
00c07f3e75e7ab7bebfc84e1116b953e.png

Rule changed has been implemented, please give players some time to adjust.

Reactions: hehe troll
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread