1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Join us on our discord server for fun gaming evenings, discussions, music and much more!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introduce yourself here so we can get to know you!
    Dismiss Notice

Accepted JB Reports #11, #12, and #13.

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Ketteii, Apr 9, 2018.

1. Ketteii

Ketteii Active Member

STEAM_0:0:181507801.

This was after two rounds of BurgerKing Massacre in a row. First round I thought was somehow related to LR, and did not record. Second, I found out it was being triggered by a player who frequents our server, called NGS | Classy Plant. I recorded the next round, after CP caused a fail round.

Though unsure whether this is sufficient proof, here's CP's GameMe page showing he killed a few groups of REDs with the grenade launcher. I did not record, and I understand entirely if this is not sufficient evidence.

Not the first time this player has broken major rules.

Forcing BurgerKing Massacre (FailRound), frequent caps usage, spam to some degree.

Chat: https://gameme.panda-community.com/player_histories/chat/3757166

Events: https://gameme.panda-community.com/player_histories/events/3757166

-

STEAM_0:0:181399247.

Forcing BurgerKing Massacre (FailRound).

YouTube:

Not the first time this player has broken major rules.

-

STEAM_0:0:147524053

History of starting shit with other players, harassment, insulting, being a general nuisance.

Chat: https://gameme.panda-community.com/player_histories/chat/3485284

I'm aware this is more than likely not enough proof to pursue any action. I'm not the sort of person to record every round of Jailbreak I play though, so I'll be working on getting more evidence on this particular individual. Not hard to come by.

EDIT: While preparing this post and uploading the video, the bottom two Steam IDs forced BKM at least twice. I was recording my demo, so I did not record this. I understand that hearsay is near-worthless / worthless.

2. Travis

Travis Trial Gameserver Admin
    Trial Gameserver Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:181399247- can be banned for 12 hours. (Exploiting)

Also the first player has already received a ban from me.

3. Travis

Travis Trial Gameserver Admin
    Trial Gameserver Admin

Steam:
    As for the guy reported for chat issues, I don't see anything punishable. I am pretty sure I was on at that time and nothing stuck out to me. The last one can be ignored.

4. fanthom

fanthom Gameserver Admin
    Gameserver Admin

Steam: