Declined JB Report (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikola

• Steam name: ♥Slicer♥
  • Steam ID32: STEAM_0:1:239699541
  • Server: US Jailbreak
  • Rules broken: Illegal FF after forcing warden (5 guards on blu)
  • Evidence: Video

Attachments

• 2023-01-25 02-17-09.mp4
    16.6 MB
id like to say that for the past like 7 rounds we had under 3 guards and over 20 people so i just assumed it was 3 guards, it was my mistake and i did turn off FF literally after like 5 people died and said oh shit im so sorry, i dont think this deserves a guard ban (Even in the clip you can hear me say oh fuck we cant and thats when FF was turned off)

• Dislike
Reactions: Nikola
id like to say that for the past like 7 rounds we had under 3 guards and over 20 people so i just assumed it was 3 guards, it was my mistake and i did turn off FF literally after like 5 people died and said oh shit im so sorry, i dont think this deserves a guard ban (Even in the clip you can hear me say oh fuck we cant and thats when FF was turned off)
My thing is being stupid and wont let me edit..I believe this was just a accident i made. A mistake that literally could happen to anyone. Im fine with punishment but I strongly disagree that a guardban is an appropriate punishment for this type of mistake

From the video provided this seems like an honest mistake, I won't give out a punishment this time but if this offense is repeated feel free to report again.

Declined

Reactions: Nikola
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread