Declined [JB] Remove jb_volcano_v1a (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnderAsteroid

Donator
Which map is the suggestion about?
jb_volcano_v1a

What do you want to happen to these maps?
Remove it

Why do you want these map changes?
Volcano is a map which people like to pick, but no one likes to play. It's only voted because haha funny joke map, 90% of the time everyone just rtvs immediately because no one wants to actually play it. This atrocity of a map has been on jb for long enough, it's time for it to be ridden so jb can heal from the wounds this map left.

Can I get a hallelujah

The only bad thing that comes to mind when i hear volcano is 4corners/disco/arena

Besides that its a unique map with a fair amount of minigames.
Also in what other map can you jump into a huge volcano? Exactly, none.

Volcano
More Like VolcaYes
its not that bad for a corridor map

How can you call volcano a corridor map and fail to mention jb famouz, smh

Also I feel your argument doesn't stand true, many players enjoy volcano for its appealing secret that ends the round, and the many ways to rebel on the map. The rounds don't drag on as much as other big maps because of the secret as well, which to me is a +1.

The only problem i see with this map is the massive hole in front of cells, sometimes the warden does an oopsie and falls right into it, but that ends up being funny, and the map also has pretty fun minigames.
Also wdym "everyone just rtvs"? I only see that like 1 out of 10 times the map is voted and is only when a single person in vc gets mad about it and somehow gets everyone else to also rtv

Are the better maps in our rotation? Yes.
Is this the worst map in our rotation? Absolutely not, far from it.

I do agree that the long corridors make it SOMEWHAT favorable to Snipers, but compared to other maps with long hallways we've had, this one isn't so bad.

As well, it has a fun secret that actually gives freeday after a warden's death (when it happens) purpose, unlike most other maps.

My only real complaint is because it takes longer to get to certain minigames such as boss fight, a lot of wardens will limit themselves to doing Climb or Fall Game due to those being the closest to cells.

or maybe simply make the glass not seethrough
If we could somehow make the glass not seethrough we could allow Four Corners on volcano, same with Hide and Go Boom on Casuarina.

Volcano is a good map, with unique secrets and good minigames, I do not know why you would remove the map its good, well other than the long corridors the map has no large issues other than that, and it is just good in general, so why remove this map? There is no reason to remove this map from the server because it is just, good.

Well, I think this is pretty all I can say here so I guess I'll be here the next post I see... Well, goodbye!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread