Declined [JB] Remove jb_night (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

YanViktor

Banned

Which map is the suggestion about? jb_night

What is supposed to happen to the map? Remove

Why do you want this map change? Everyone RTV's this map as soon as it comes up, plus with a secret that gives reds ammo right at cells, the map sucks and we barely play it at all and the map does not even compare to even our worst maps that have already been removed from our map pool so please just remove jb_night, it sucks and we need it gone.

• Indifferent
Reactions: Walfools
Didn't someone suggest Night get removed a while ago but it didn't pass?

Didn't someone suggest Night get removed a while ago but it didn't pass?

However it seems like that semi is working to remake that same map, so if anything it should be a suggestion to update the map.
But the map isn't finished yet so that will have to wait

Reactions: ballsack
Night is kinda bland but you can at least say it functions. That's something that can't be said for other maps we've had...uh, Mariopartyextended, anyone? :spy1:

Night is kinda bland but you can at least say it functions. That's something that can't be said for other maps we've had...uh, Mariopartyextended, anyone? :spy1:
man i wonder what fool decided to vote for that map to be added am i right lmao removed in one day

Reactions: Denzel Crocker

However it seems like that semi is working to remake that same map, so if anything it should be a suggestion to update the map.
But the map isn't finished yet so that will have to wait
It doesn't really matter if I am currently remaking the map, it can always be re-added later. But if you do want to wait on the remake I predict it will be finished around mid to late October.

have to add this real quick: this map is a snipers paradise because of the map's layout, plus it is pretty bland, with all the issues the map has it makes the map one of the worst, if not THE worst map in the map pool right now, so yeah i would recommend you to remove it.

i love jb_night 🙏
Here are some reasons to hate it: a secret that gives reds ammo right at cells, not to forget that the map is a sniper paradise because of the map's layout, not to mention it being pretty bland and boring making jb_nightone of the worst, if not THE worst map in the map pool right now, so yeah, I would recommend you to vote yes to remove it.

Out of curiosity, to those who voted to keep the map, what exactly does this map have to offer other than nostalgia and massive sniper sightlines?

you mean nothing else?
The cell area is pretty fun and is a unique challenge compared to all the other maps which copy mlcastle's cell area.
Map is very good for sniper practice.
The soccer field, disco, and arena are really large giving you some breathing space.
It's actually pretty small compared to the other super open maps like bootcamp and casuarina allowing for players to easily traverse the map.
The map maker's name is literally PenisBurger.
The map has a game of thrones reference in one of its secrets.

The cell area is pretty fun and is a unique challenge compared to all the other maps which copy mlcastle's cell area.
first off, I agree with you on this, but the secret pretty much ruins it
Map is very good for sniper practice.
ok, but that is an issue because the map is a glorified sniper training arena, which kind of makes it a lot worse if you ask me
The soccer field, disco, and arena are really large giving you some breathing space.
ok that is a good thing going for the map
It's actually pretty small compared to the other super open maps like bootcamp and casuarina allowing for players to easily traverse the map.
the difference is that on jb_night almost everywhere is just exposed to a sniper in disco, compared to other maps where you need to move to other spots to get a sightline in different places
The map maker's name is literally PenisBurger.
irrelevant to the map
The map has a game of thrones reference in one of its secrets.
a secret that almost nobody knows about

• Dumb
Reactions: Semicolon Backslash
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread