Completed [JB] Remove jb_minecraft_nightfall_final_fix (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

YanViktor

Banned
Which map is the suggestion about? jb_minecraft_nightfall_final_fix

What is supposed to happen to the map? Remove

Why do you want this map change? We have all been waiting for this to happen, so basically i don't think the map is that much unique and its quite bland, with the only unique game being spleef arena, i think its about time we remove it.

Which map is the suggestion about? jb_minecraft_nightfall_final_fix

What is supposed to happen to the map? Remove

Why do you want this map change? We have all been waiting for this to happen, so basically i don't think the map is that much unique and its quite bland, with the only unique game being spleef arena, i think its about time we remove it.
why are we removing the good one? this map is not bad?

why are we removing the good one? this map is not bad?
because its pretty bland and we almost never play it, though we need to remove the other one aswell

I think we should go for V10, we don’t need two mediocre minecraft maps in the rotation

• Agree
Reactions: koe
nightfall is bland? dynf literally has a wide open space with literally nothing in it and a forest with 1 creeper inside it that is really easy to avoid. nightfall has the village in the corner which can be used for warday and stuff. also dynf is too bright for me (*cough* servilive *cough*) and is boring

Reactions: Ian
nightfall is bland? dynf literally has a wide open space with literally nothing in it and a forest with 1 creeper inside it that is really easy to avoid. nightfall has the village in the corner which can be used for warday and stuff. also dynf is too bright for me (*cough* servilive *cough*) and is boring
i forgot we even had dynf

• Funny
Reactions: Semicolon Backslash
Nightfall is leagues better than the dynf version is. (in style, and in extra details/decor compared to dynf) I'd at least want to keep the nightfall version around instead of the dynf version because you can experience the latter on any 24hr Minecraft JB server. They are both the same map, but one is slightly better than the other by details.

because its pretty bland and we almost never play it, though we need to remove the other one aswell
Its not the most flashy or stand out map ya, but for me sometimes it's nice to go to a map that isn't completely overplayed and I think its suits this role fine

Though ya I agree that we don't need two of the same map and Dynf is easily worse of the two

Nightfall is almost a straight upgrade to Dynf so if any version where to go it'd most definitely be Dynf.

i dont care which minecraft map isit just remove one already, minecraft maps are the worst type of maps, unoriginal, easy as shit to rebell or complete minigames. and aint fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread