Completed [JB] Remove Bunker (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bananawastaken

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
A few months have passed on the previous suggestion, with people suggesting it can be salvaged, but the same issues still arise, with an uninspired layout and lack of exciting games outside of Obby, the map feels like a (literal) amateurish outsider on our map rotation.
There most likely won't be any significant changes to the map, so this is it.

Map is mid but its not that broken/bad that I think it needs to be removed

I thought the map had been removed temporarily? From what I've been told, there was a bug that resulted in players being stuck crouching permanently and it got removed because of that.

I'm assuming then this is poll to keep it removed.

I thought the map had been removed temporarily? From what I've been told, there was a bug that resulted in players being stuck crouching permanently and it got removed because of that.

I'm assuming then this is poll to keep it removed.
correct, it was removed due to not being tested by the creator.
there is already a fix for that but i havent deployed it yet.

Creator here.
I'm sorry for creating such a shit map. Even if it's my first map I ever brought out to the public, I promise I'll do better in the next map I make! I'm currently working on a new map, which I don't have a title for yet.
I'm sorry. Just get it over with and delete it from the map rotation already, we all know it won't outlast Volcano.

Creator here.
I'm sorry for creating such a shit map. Even if it's my first map I ever brought out to the public, I promise I'll do better in the next map I make! I'm currently working on a new map, which I don't have a title for yet.
I'm sorry. Just get it over with and delete it from the map rotation already, we all know it won't outlast Volcano.
i think you're beating yourself up too much about it, it was your first map. dw fam, im sure the next one will be great :)

Creator here.
Jb_construction ?

bunker has already been removed earlier from what i've seen, completed then.

Reactions: hehe troll
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread